Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinx96's Boyfriend

Shameless Gawker

Arc Kabuto
う〜ん。。。いい質問だね。遊びやリラックスするには日本に帰るのに限るね、おばあちゃんやいとこ達とかもそっちに住んでるし。でも仕事はこっちでしかできないから。ハーフとしてどっちも実家だからね。

User ImageUser Image右手には優しい太陽を
そうか~
日本に行ってから自分の質問も答えれるようになるかも…
今のアタシは好奇心ままで両国に経験のある人にこんな質問を聞き続けちゃうわww
左手には暖かい闇をUser ImageUser Image
Note-flow
Arc Kabuto
う〜ん。。。いい質問だね。遊びやリラックスするには日本に帰るのに限るね、おばあちゃんやいとこ達とかもそっちに住んでるし。でも仕事はこっちでしかできないから。ハーフとしてどっちも実家だからね。

User ImageUser Image右手には優しい太陽を
そうか~
日本に行ってから自分の質問も答えれるようになるかも…
今のアタシは好奇心ままで両国に経験のある人にこんな質問を聞き続けちゃうわww
左手には暖かい闇をUser ImageUser Image
そうだね、色んな事を経験しないと。好奇心がある事はいい事だよ。いつかは日本にいっていっぱい楽しみな。

Dangerous Loiterer

ああ、今日は先生が来なかったので高校から早い帰宅した。嬉しいわ~
      暇がたくさんあるし、イギリスの天気が良くて暖かくてし、外で座って本を読もうと思っているの。

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
まず、私は、この出台無しに起動した場合大変申し訳ございませんが言わせてください。私は翻訳を使用しています。へー、私は日本と私が知っている小さな会話を行うことができますのを少しだけ知っています。あわや、申し訳ありません長いイントロのために。私の名前はニコラスですが、私のニックまたは911childお気軽にお電話ください。私は妙に反応することもあれば、それは誤変換翻訳者によるものです。^ _ ^

Dangerous Loiterer

グーグルの翻訳が全然分からないのよ。

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
sorry to bother can you tell me if this is Japanese character and its meaning:

User Image
berserk0
sorry to bother can you tell me if this is Japanese character and its meaning:

User Image
It is Japanese, and it read nichi, hi, or ni. It means day, or can also mean sun.

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
Arc Beetle KBT

どうもありがとうございました
I don't know if I wrote that correctly,
Thank you very much.
やっほ、みんな。

ジョーダンだ。「J」って呼んでもいい。よろしくね!

大阪の枚方で留学してる。

4,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
日本語で話したい gonk

Dangerous Loiterer

Could anybody with a better knowledge of grammar than me explain the use of まで in the last
      sentence of this extract from '神様' by Hiromi Kawakami?

「くまにさそわれて散歩に出る。川原に行くのである。歩いて二十分ほどのところにある川原である。春先に
      鴫を見るために、行ったことはあったが、暑い季節にこうして弁当まで持っていくのは初めてである。」

While I understand what the sentence means, I don't fully understand how まで is used in the
      こうして弁当まで持っていくのは bit. I had just learnt that まで meant 'until' or 'up to', but is there
      some idiomatic meaning to it as well? If you were to read it with that meaning, the sentence
      would read as, 'Although I had previously been to that place in the early Spring to see the snipes,
      it was the first time I had bought until my lunch in this way in the hot season'. Which confuses
      me.

Is it a feature of the same literary style that gives である?

Solar Mage

13,725 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25
I'm trying to learn Japanese on my own. unfortunately, I can't read kanji. but I know a few words and phrases.
誰かがいる?

Shinx96's Boyfriend

Shameless Gawker

Caerthakatha
      Could anybody with a better knowledge of grammar than me explain the use of まで in the last

While I understand what the sentence means, I don't fully understand how まで is used in the
      こうして弁当まで持っていくのは bit. I had just learnt that まで meant 'until' or 'up to', but is there
      some idiomatic meaning to it as well? If you were to read it with that meaning, the sentence
      would read as, 'Although I had previously been to that place in the early Spring to see the snipes,
      it was the first time I had bought until my lunch in this way in the hot season'. Which confuses
      me.

User ImageUser Image赤い空を白い風船が
I'm not sure, but what I'm understanding is that it means "Although I had previously been to that place in the early spring to see the snipes, it was the first time I had gone so far as to bring my lunch in the hot season."
浮かんでは沈んでいくUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Loiterer

Note-flow
Caerthakatha

me.

User ImageUser Image赤い空を白い風船が
I'm not sure, but what I'm understanding is that it means "Although I had previously been to that place in the early spring to see the snipes, it was the first time I had gone so far as to bring my lunch in the hot season."
浮かんでは沈んでいくUser ImageUser Image
      Ah, that makes sense! Thank you so much; that was really bugging me. xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas