Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Receiver

User ImageUser Image
Just got on to say, I won't be on for a while.
'Bout to get hit by a hurricane.
Wish me luck.
;D
User Image User Image
That sucks eek
But good luck xp
D a i y a a
User ImageUser Image
Just got on to say, I won't be on for a while.
'Bout to get hit by a hurricane.
Wish me luck.
;D
User Image User Image

あぁー、 僕も。 D:
はじめまして!!
私の名前はケニス(?)です。 私はアメリカ人です。
学校に日本語を勉強します。 レベル2日本語です!!でも、日本語をちょっと話します。
日本語が楽しいですよ

I don't even know if that was typed correctly. o-o;; But yeah, nice to meet you!? xDD; I only know maybe... 30 kanji? from school, and recognize some but don't know stroke orders... The rest I constantly look up. xD It's still fun to learn, even if it's difficult! whee

Shirtless Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Oh my. D: Luck is wished to everyone going up against this current swirly doodad of strong wind.

お大事に

Shirtless Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Canis Dirus
はじめまして!!
日本語が楽しいですよ

I don't even know if that was typed correctly. o-o;; But yeah, nice to meet you!? xDD; I only know maybe... 30 kanji? from school, and recognize some but don't know stroke orders... The rest I constantly look up. xD It's still fun to learn, even if it's difficult! whee

よろしくお願いします~ ケニスさんの紹介は正しく書いたみたいから、気にしないで!

Stroke orders are funny things. They tell you it's important (but i only slightly believe them). And looking up words will be a common theme in any language. ;p i still look up words all the time. D:
Aaa, I can’t read most of that. xD;; ありがとう!xD;

Well, my math tutor went to work in China once, and was trying to learn how to write the numbers. She wrote them correctly, but in the wrong stroke order and all the little 5 year olds thought it was the funniest thing. I don't want to get laughed at by little kids. xD;; It's just easier to remember the order our teacher writes them in probably.

I know, it's so easy to forget words. xx Or something you never learned pops up while talking... If the dictionary wasn't so complicated it wouldn't be as hard. xD

Shirtless Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
Stroke order helps me most when i'm looking up words. :/ And even then, sometimes the dictionary form and the commonly written form are different anyway, so you have to know both, and know which is more recognizable, so as to avoid the other. I can't think of any off the top of my head, but i'll PM you if i remember one.
ケニスさん、 はじめまして! よろしくお願いします~
User Image
キミはずるいよね いつでもアタシを困らせてばかりで
こっちを向いてよ たまにはいいじゃない!
ふざけてないでよ ホントの気持ちは教えてくれないの?
アタシのココロはきゅうきゅう泣いてるわ

グウ・・・忙しい。

久しぶりみんな。 元気ね?

User Image

ぎゅっとぎゅっと抱きしめ いつも Happy Happy な事を
二人で作れたらいいな
素直じゃないけれど優しい目をしてる
あいつはキャンディベイベー
IDun-Kno
Canis Dirus
はじめまして!!
日本語が楽しいですよ

Stroke orders are funny things. They tell you it's important (but i only slightly believe them). And looking up words will be a common theme in any language. ;p i still look up words all the time. D:

Stroke order is actually something that becoming more and more lost on the computer generation of Nihonjin, especially since most of them text or write what they want to say, rather than physically write it. If anything, it'll help to pull you out of the 'random gaijin' pool and get them to go from tatamae mode to a more honne mode of communicating(if you don't know what those mean, look it up. They're rather important concepts to know)
Pengin-san
User Image
キミはずるいよね いつでもアタシを困らせてばかりで
こっちを向いてよ たまにはいいじゃない!
ふざけてないでよ ホントの気持ちは教えてくれないの?
アタシのココロはきゅうきゅう泣いてるわ

グウ・・・忙しい。

久しぶりみんな。 元気ね?

User Image

ぎゅっとぎゅっと抱きしめ いつも Happy Happy な事を
二人で作れたらいいな
素直じゃないけれど優しい目をしてる
あいつはキャンディベイベー
元気です。 あなたは?
Koiyuki
IDun-Kno
Canis Dirus
はじめまして!!
日本語が楽しいですよ

Stroke order is actually something that becoming more and more lost on the computer generation of Nihonjin, especially since most of them text or write what they want to say, rather than physically write it. If anything, it'll help to pull you out of the 'random gaijin' pool and get them to go from tatamae mode to a more honne mode of communicating(if you don't know what those mean, look it up. They're rather important concepts to know)

Stroke order is important in that it allows you the virtue of messy handwriting.
Without proper stroke order, kanji become neigh illegible if your stroke order is more than mildly inaccurate.

Shirtless Ladykiller

11,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Beta Critic 0
I understand importance of stroke order, but would improper order really make a character illegible?? Maybe I don't know how some people jimmy rig their Kanji. :3

I follow stroke order usually, anyway. Although i think i get lazy on multiple straight line ones like 年 >:3
hey what is a good website for translating?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games