Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh, and if you wish to use the "teaching others a different language" excuse, here is a link providing a forum dedicated to such teachings more specifically. A link supplied by Admin none the less.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/f.169/
How about the

Quote:
Writing in English is recommended but not required since this forum is international in nature.

Quote:
We don't encourage nor discourage it and our site can handle some of the non-English languages

You can report the thread if you'd like, though all you'd accomplish by declaring such is people who are less likely to want to interact with you.
Like how at this point, I'd much rather not address your initial question.
He (kenta) has a point.This is an INTERNATIONAL forum if you haven't realized.
And still my question is not answered.
I am sorry, but this thread would be much more successful in the forum stated above. I am only here to help everyone really.
If it's the question "Why only post in Japanese?",maybe it's because they like to.

That's the way people are.They like different languages
Cream Dream
So I hear there are sooo many people in Japan, it is not uncommon for teens to gather and commit suicide due to the overwelming level of stress that is placed on them to aquire even the lowest paying of jobs.

Seeing everyone from this thread is CLEARLY from Japan...otherwise it would be pointless for Americans to be using Google multi-language searches to translate sentances into Japanese...can this be verified? Just how much stress are Japanese students placed under exactly?

How is this relevant to anything? You think you can just march in here and try to ruin the fun everyone is having by being condescending and shamelessly self-righteous? Why do you sound so offended by a group of people talking in Japanese here in an international forum? Do you like to rain on peoples' parades?

No, actually I just can't think of any logical reason as to why you are bothering to be such an a** to these people other than the fact that you are possibly just a petty fool. Are you Japanese? Do you love Japan? Who and what are you arguing for?

Don't get you at all. confused
Cream Dream:。。。。バカ。。。。

Shinx96's Boyfriend

Shameless Gawker

User ImageUser Image
Why entertain such idiocy?
User Image User Image
文句ばかり言う人は本当に時間のムダだと思いませんか。 rolleyes
廃棄物嫌いの人々が私の時間

Edit:I am sorta new to Japanese but I can understand and write.

But please just tell me when I am wrong!
厨房はもうここに入ってきてしまったらしいですねえ。

Taste-The-Skittles23:
文は可笑しいですねえ。
言いたいことを僕にメッセージしたら直してあげますよ。
すべてのハロー! japeneseと私は流暢なさを入力するのは難しいことが、このキーボード、しかし、最善を尽くしています。My name is Lila (T r u ff l e ss) I live in England, and am fluent in German/English...and almost Japenese sweatdrop
ありがとう= 3

(I hope I answered you right!0.oI tried my best to understand!Still learning here!)
Ah got to go.See you tomarrow!='3

じゃあ、また明日ね
T r u ff l e ss
すべてのハロー! japeneseと私は流暢なさを入力するのは難しいことが、このキーボード、しかし、最善を尽くしています。My name is Lila (T r u ff l e ss) I live in England, and am fluent in German/English...and almost Japenese sweatdrop

Not to burst your bubble, but your grammar needs a lot of work.

Taste-The-Skittles23:

I offered to fix your sentence if you message me. I think I know what you're trying to say, but the grammar and word choice is a bit off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff