Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Bunny

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Rina 200
Hi, I'm trying to register an account for Nexon, a Korean site that offers many MMORPG games. Google has been handy (for the most part), translating pages as I go, but it can't translate pop-ups. I need your help to decipher what this says. Any form of translation would help very much! Or if you can figure out how to type it in text, that would help drastically as well!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
"생년월일 또는 성별정보가 일치하지 않습니다" = "Date of birth or gender info doesn't match"

Hoped this helped ~ ^^

Alien Bunny

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Rina 200
Kasasume

Hoped this helped ~ ^^

Thank you very much for the assistance! I'm still having trouble signing up properly, but your translation definitely helped! :3

Alien Rabbit

9,325 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
flowerstory
Kasasume

Hoped this helped ~ ^^

Thank you very much for the assistance! I'm still having trouble signing up properly, but your translation definitely helped! :3

No problem! If there are more pop ups that you need to translate, go to google translate and use the Korean keyboard and type what you see ^ ^ That's what I always do ~

Newbie Noob

I thought Nexon had games that were already translated to English like Maplestory and Vindictus? What games are you trying to download? Out of curiosity razz

Alien Bunny

12,300 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Team Rina 200
Tenoria
I thought Nexon had games that were already translated to English like Maplestory and Vindictus? What games are you trying to download? Out of curiosity razz

It's true, they do translate some (if not most) of their games to English for us <3 But I wanted to try Elsword's KR server because there are many benefits, such as free 8 skill-slot and supposedly the community is better; I wanted to take a gander for myself.

And not just that, I also figured that immersing myself into a Korean game that I am well-aquainted with would help me learn Korean itself! I've already begun learning the basics, so actually immersing myself would be pretty cool to be able to pronounce stuff (though I wouldn't know what the words mean xD).

Oh and there's another game on there that's some dancing game. I don't know the name of it though because it's in Korean and the English translation is definitely incorrect since I can't find anything on it. So I assume it's solely Korean razz (I have checked out most dancing mmorpgs that are english-translated and i'm not really tempted to play because of the music choices, honestly. Nexon's dancing game offers updated Korean songs, as far as I'm aware!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff