Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roseflare
I suppose only if you marry into the family, but if you act too foreign they probably won't accept you. sweatdrop

That's your secret isn't it?! Your boyfriend's in the Yakuza!!! 0,0

But OP... I think you could probably join as a foreigner as long as you were fluent in Japanese and more than willing to be the b***h... I can imagine they'd use foreigners as their bitches.

11,500 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
fayebelly
Roseflare
I suppose only if you marry into the family, but if you act too foreign they probably won't accept you. sweatdrop

That's your secret isn't it?! Your boyfriend's in the Yakuza!!! 0,0

But OP... I think you could probably join as a foreigner as long as you were fluent in Japanese and more than willing to be the b***h... I can imagine they'd use foreigners as their bitches.

Yes, that is my top secret plan! How could you have figured it out!? *flails arms around*

Than again if you think about it, foreigners have an easier chance of getting kicked out of the country, so I'm curious if the law would still apply to them if they become a member of yakuza...
Rhythyl
poppy-dust_addict

Go join your local gang. It's pretty much the yakuza, only they speak english.

Where are you from that local gangs are highly organized cartels dealing with drugs and human trafficking?

seriously
my local gang is composed of 14 year old mexicans or 18 african americans
not organized
they dont do anything big either

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
If the Koreans and Chinese can join the Yakuza (someone in my Japanese Culture class did a powerpoint presentation on them and included that info), I don't see why white people can't, especially if the white person happens to be half-Japanese.

But why do you want to be a Yakuza?
1LitreofTears_Aya
If the Koreans and Chinese can join the Yakuza (someone in my Japanese Culture class did a powerpoint presentation on them and included that info), I don't see why white people can't, especially if the white person happens to be half-Japanese.

But why do you want to be a Yakuza?

like i said
no idea

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out