• Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

Late reply was playing a league game. My jungler (sejuani) had 6k hp sakdjaskldjsaklj it was so funny doing dumb stuff xD.

Well if you make an eu west account I can give you tips on how to play better ?

I think I will. I have an OCE server and NA. xD

I think for us to atleast play, get that account to lv 30 xD. So what lanes do you play ?

True, aha. My friend switched so I think I might play with her. xD

I play any lane except jungle. I'm a terrible jungler.

Tops my worst lane, but I just play Lissandra top and I normall don't lose as she has so much range and can escape any gank xD

I main middle and support

Yeah, I'm mid and support too. I love top though. Especially when I'm Mundo. xD

Spirit visage + warmogs ... when you pop that with your ult it is so satisfying xD

Vicious Fatcat

Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

I think for us to atleast play, get that account to lv 30 xD. So what lanes do you play ?

Tops my worst lane, but I just play Lissandra top and I normall don't lose as she has so much range and can escape any gank xD

Spirit visage + warmogs ... when you pop that with your ult it is so satisfying xD

And when Nid spears hit you and it tickles. Oh ho ho.

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

I think the new ad nidalee actually counters mundo if you play your cards/spears right. Her new pounce when she marks you with a spear is so scary >.>.

Vicious Fatcat

Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

I think the new ad nidalee actually counters mundo if you play your cards/spears right. Her new pounce when she marks you with a spear is so scary >.>.

I haven't versed a AD Nid as Mundo yet. 3; But I wouldn't be surprised. They nerfed her spear a bit, only to enhance her cat form. ;-;

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

I haven't versed a AD Nid as Mundo yet. 3; But I wouldn't be surprised. They nerfed her spear a bit, only to enhance her cat form. ;-;

She can practically lv 2 burst you ... she counters so many tops laner.

Late response was on netflix for abit xD

Vicious Fatcat

Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

It's alright. I was playing Borderlands 2. xD

I believe it. I only play her AP though. xP

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

Late reply, fell asleep >.>.

Well if u learn her AD im sure you can carry yourself to gold biggrin

Vicious Fatcat

Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

xD It's all good. My friend Logan says I need to play Yasuo in ranked after getting a penta. xD I told him no. ;x Haven't bought him. He's such a cheap champ. QQ

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

xD It's all good. My friend Logan says I need to play Yasuo in ranked after getting a penta. xD I told him no. ;x Haven't bought him. He's such a cheap champ. QQ

I refuse to play him, as hes so champ but i sorta counter him with lissandra and cassiopeia. He loses ro long range mages and his tornados are predictable.

Learn to sidestep during laning phase could help you overall

Vicious Fatcat

Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

I refuse to play him, as hes so champ but i sorta counter him with lissandra and cassiopeia. He loses ro long range mages and his tornados are predictable.

Idk, I just got go against him. I think it's bull that he can block your abilities when it's almost close to hitting him. That's not fair. ;x

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

Idk, I just got go against him. I think it's bull that he can block your abilities when it's almost close to hitting him. That's not fair. ;x

So did I, but he dies quickly with long range champs. Like when he does a wall, just walk around it and kill him or like syndra go past the wall and then just qqq him xD

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Pugnacious Banana
any british or just english ? sweatdrop
i'm scottish but i'm not living in the UK right now

I'm accepting anyone and everyone. <3 No discrimination.
How are you?
yay

i'm okay. i'm glad my day at work is over because i hate wednesdays. how are you?

Vicious Fatcat

Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

So did I, but he dies quickly with long range champs. Like when he does a wall, just walk around it and kill him or like syndra go past the wall and then just qqq him xD

Yeah, true, but when he hits 6, everyone automatically plays aggressively with him. 3;

Vicious Fatcat

Pugnacious Banana
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Pugnacious Banana
any british or just english ? sweatdrop
i'm scottish but i'm not living in the UK right now

I'm accepting anyone and everyone. <3 No discrimination.
How are you?
yay

i'm okay. i'm glad my day at work is over because i hate wednesdays. how are you?

I'm doing pretty swell. I'm waiting for classes to start already!

10,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu
Jelly Bean WH0RE
Phrozen Pikachu

Yeah, true, but when he hits 6, everyone automatically plays aggressively with him. 3;

he doesnt build any tanky items hes squishy like an adc if u play your cards right. Nor does he build mr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff