Welcome to Gaia! ::

ErinTringa
MInhovy
Oh, thank goodness that made sense. X3
Ohhh the system is quite the same as it is here too!
The "financially needy" is the most important part. sweatdrop
If only I was rich, then I wouldnt have any money problems..Lol

Agreed. Maybe I can win the lottery and buy everyone cool cars and pay for their college, haha.
I'm almost done with filling out scholarships. Hopefully I get some back sweatdrop

Lol. I totally know how you feel.
I hope you get accepted! When will you know the results?
ComradeCommissar1945
Hello! My name is Ostin! I am an 18 year-old American who wishes to be Russian. If you need to practice your English, I can help you! Feel free to add me and message me any time!

Helooo~~~
Nice. Why do you wish to be a Russian??

Benevolent Reveler

MInhovy
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11

Haha Everywhere else in the house. I mainly focused on floors and walls today.
Lol a discount isn't apart of the salary it's normally a perk for an employee.

Ohhh, clean shiny walls and floors.. emotion_kirakira
Waa~ Sorry about that, I got messed up. Lol
Discounts! Okay! Lol
Nope we dont get any discounts at all. sweatdrop

I know! (at least what I got to today. I am a perfectionist so cleaning takes forever.)
and it's okay ^^ haha It's a small not very used word. Awww that's a bummer! still a job is a job 3nodding

I can totally relate! Im also a perfectionist myself when it comes to cleaning so it really takes forever for me too! Lol
Thank youu~ You're such a nice person! :3
Yah, but at least my job's easy and I earn about $600 a month.
Not that bad. smile

I once took 14 hours on the bathroom alone. Just because I wanted it spotless. Haha It's good to know I am not the only one though!
Thank you! You are very kind as well!
Holy cow that's a lot! Well worth it! Congratulations!

Hahahaha! Same here. It takes me the whole day to clean up just one place and yet I cant make it all done.. X3
Being a perfectionist is also kinda hard. Lol
Its a lot for someone like me..hahaha
Ive got nothing to use it to so Im saving them. smile

I need to get to the bath room this weekend. I let my sister do it last time and I now she didn't scrub like I can! lol
That's awesome! I think I like saving more than I like spending. It's weird >w<

Shameless Loiterer

9,300 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
MInhovy

I don't think I will know until around March if they don't have a lot of applicants. However, if a ton of people also applied, then it may take as late as April or May for me to know the results. I'm going to finish these particular applications tomorrow, then perhaps try to start some more over the weekend.
And thank you! I really hope they accept me too.

Lonely Smoker

MInhovy
ComradeCommissar1945
Hello! My name is Ostin! I am an 18 year-old American who wishes to be Russian. If you need to practice your English, I can help you! Feel free to add me and message me any time!

Helooo~~~

I want to be Russian because I absolutely love the nation! The people, the culture, the music! Everything! I'm also particularly interested in the Soviet era of Russia, 1917-1991

Magical Tree

Can anyone tell me about Korean food? And cooking?

I can't eat dairy (milk, cheese, cream etc) and was wondering if any dishes contain milk? (so i can avoid and not get sick)
But also would love to know about yummy things I should try! 4laugh
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11

I know! (at least what I got to today. I am a perfectionist so cleaning takes forever.)
and it's okay ^^ haha It's a small not very used word. Awww that's a bummer! still a job is a job 3nodding

I can totally relate! Im also a perfectionist myself when it comes to cleaning so it really takes forever for me too! Lol
Not that bad. smile

I once took 14 hours on the bathroom alone. Just because I wanted it spotless. Haha It's good to know I am not the only one though!

Hahahaha! Same here. It takes me the whole day to clean up just one place and yet I cant make it all done.. X3

I need to get to the bath room this weekend. I let my sister do it last time and I now she didn't scrub like I can! lol

Hahahaha! Yea,you should! Lol

When I have money, I have nothing to buy. When I dont have money, I want everything. Lol
ErinTringa
MInhovy

I don't think I will know until around March if they don't have a lot of applicants. However, if a ton of people also applied, then it may take as late as April or May for me to know the results. I'm going to finish these particular applications tomorrow, then perhaps try to start some more over the weekend.
And thank you! I really hope they accept me too.

I thought itll take more time. A month or two will soon pass by. smile
Ohhh, I really hope you get one!
Where in Japan would you like to study? (Im sorry if I asked this question already >< wink
thewaitingtree

I can't eat dairy (milk, cheese, cream etc) and was wondering if any dishes contain milk? (so i can avoid and not get sick)

I dont know much about it too, but I think they are more on spicy foods. :3
Can you read Japanese? I dont know hot its spelled in alphabets..><
チジミ、トッポッキ、ビビンバ、キムチ、etc.
OMG! I just love Korean food! heart
ComradeCommissar1945
MInhovy
ComradeCommissar1945

Helooo~~~

I want to be Russian because I absolutely love the nation! The people, the culture, the music! Everything! I'm also particularly interested in the Soviet era of Russia, 1917-1991

Ohhh, wow!! That's really nice! 3nodding
I dont know anything about Russia..X3

Benevolent Reveler

MInhovy
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11

Not that bad. smile

I need to get to the bath room this weekend. I let my sister do it last time and I know she didn't scrub like I can! lol

When I have money, I have nothing to buy. When I dont have money, I want everything. Lol

I will!
I know the feeling! Not long ago I wanted to do stuff but was broke and now I have money and don't feel like going to half of it anymore lol. Oh well that's life.

Magical Tree

MInhovy
thewaitingtree

I dont know much about it too, but I think they are more on spicy foods. :3
Can you read Japanese? I dont know hot its spelled in alphabets..><
チジミ、トッポッキ、ビビンバ、キムチ、etc.
OMG! I just love Korean food! heart

I love spicy. heart

(yes, i can read japanese and also korean... but my korean speaking/comprehension is low)

チジミ - Chijimi? I'm not sure what that is.
トッポッキ - Tteokbokki - I've seen pictures.. not sure what it is made of?
ビビンバ- Bibimbap? LOOKS AMAZING.

キムチ- I love kimchi. heart

I'll be sure to try them all while I'm there. 3nodding

Lonely Smoker

MInhovy
ComradeCommissar1945
MInhovy
ComradeCommissar1945

Helooo~~~

Ohhh, wow!! That's really nice! 3nodding
I dont know anything about Russia..X3

I'm obsessed! So much so that I even collect Soviet memorabilia.
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11

I need to get to the bath room this weekend. I let my sister do it last time and I know she didn't scrub like I can! lol

I will!
I know the feeling! Not long ago I wanted to do stuff but was broke and now I have money and don't feel like going to half of it anymore lol. Oh well that's life.

Haha! Looks like weve got a lotta things in common! :3

Benevolent Reveler

MInhovy
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11
MInhovy
moon light dreamer11

I will!

Haha! Looks like weve got a lotta things in common! :3

Mmhmm! I know This might be lame to say but I find it cool having things common with people from half way around the world.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff