Welcome to Gaia! ::

AniMeGurL
I can help with English! Feel free to PM / friend me. I am fluent in Cantonese, but I cannot write or read. sweatdrop I'm interested in learning Korean, though.

Hello! ^^~
What's Cantonese??
Cosquilla
MInhovy
Cosquilla
Hey, I would be happy to help~
I am currently learning Chinese too (:

Then let's talk! 4laugh Yay!^^~
How long have you been studying Chinese?
Ive been studying it for a year but I cant get myself to improve it. hahaha
Maybe its bec of my lack of motivation. XD wahaha

This is my third year learning Chinese and I can't say much useful things because my course is totally jacked up and teaches us really random stuff no one really wants to know xD I tend to have trouble with the speaking aspect of it simply because my teacher focuses on new vocab instead of showing us how to use it in a sentence (:

Aw,bummer. XD
Is your teacher a Chinese?
Maybe she wants all of you to know as much as many words so that when you make/use it in a sentence itll be more easier. XD
MInhovy
Cosquilla
MInhovy
Cosquilla

This is my third year learning Chinese and I can't say much useful things because my course is totally jacked up and teaches us really random stuff no one really wants to know xD I tend to have trouble with the speaking aspect of it simply because my teacher focuses on new vocab instead of showing us how to use it in a sentence (:

Aw,bummer. XD
Maybe she wants all of you to know as much as many words so that when you make/use it in a sentence itll be more easier. XD

Yeah she is Chinese from Shanghai but she's been ill for the past few months so we now have a trainee who isnt Chinese (: and I hope so I'm dreading my oral exams because I'm pretty sure I won't Be able to form proper coherent sentences xD are you self taught or do you have a teacher?
MInhovy
AniMeGurL
I can help with English! Feel free to PM / friend me. I am fluent in Cantonese, but I cannot write or read. sweatdrop I'm interested in learning Korean, though.

Hello! ^^~
What's Cantonese??

Hi hi~! Basically Chinese (spoken), but there is Cantonese and Mandarin. Mandarin is used more..

Shameless Loiterer

9,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
MInhovy
ErinTringa
MInhovy

I hope I do. Its gonna be Monday again tomorrow.
And Ill be at school for like half of the day. DX

Monday for us is a holiday, so I won't be back in class until Tuesday. I've been a little busy the past few days because I've been filling out scholarship applications, but I should be back to having a lot of free time after this week is up [:

A holiday in your school?
What kind of scholarship applications? If I may ask. smile

A holiday for everyone in America. Martin Luther King Jr. day! So we don't go to school. And yes, they're applications for study abroad scholarships. I'm trying to apply to go to Japan for a semester since I study Japanese.
I am an english tutor~! I'm gonna teach English in Korea and possibly Japan. I usually tutor korean and japanese people. My first student got to skip a class level because my help gave him high grades. emotion_dowant If you want my help, just chat with me on Kakaotalk or LINE! My ID is candykorea. emotion_yatta
Cosquilla
MInhovy
Cosquilla
MInhovy
Cosquilla

Aw,bummer. XD

Yeah she is Chinese from Shanghai but she's been ill for the past few months so we now have a trainee who isnt Chinese (: and I hope so I'm dreading my oral exams because I'm pretty sure I won't Be able to form proper coherent sentences xD are you self taught or do you have a teacher?

I hope your teacher gets well soon! sad
Dont worry too much. Just relax,take a deep breath and tell yourself that you can do it! ;D
Oh no, I have a teacher. We have a Chinese class in our school so she teaches us twice a week.
AniMeGurL
MInhovy
AniMeGurL

Hello! ^^~
What's Cantonese??

Hi hi~! Basically Chinese (spoken), but there is Cantonese and Mandarin. Mandarin is used more..

Ohhh~ well then maybe the Chinese Im learning is Mandarin. 4laugh
Is Mandarin really different from Cantonese?
ErinTringa
MInhovy
ErinTringa
MInhovy

I hope I do. Its gonna be Monday again tomorrow.
And Ill be at school for like half of the day. DX

Monday for us is a holiday, so I won't be back in class until Tuesday. I've been a little busy the past few days because I've been filling out scholarship applications, but I should be back to having a lot of free time after this week is up [:

A holiday in your school?
What kind of scholarship applications? If I may ask. smile

A holiday for everyone in America. Martin Luther King Jr. day! So we don't go to school. And yes, they're applications for study abroad scholarships. I'm trying to apply to go to Japan for a semester since I study Japanese.

Oh! Ive heard of him! biggrin
He has something to do with the discrimination of the black and white right?
Thats coool! I think you should go. I know itll help you improve your Japanese better.
Candy Korea
I am an english tutor~! I'm gonna teach English in Korea and possibly Japan. I usually tutor korean and japanese people. My first student got to skip a class level because my help gave him high grades. emotion_dowant If you want my help, just chat with me on Kakaotalk or LINE! My ID is candykorea. emotion_yatta

Thats awesome!!!
Okay, Ill add you up on LINE. biggrin

Shameless Loiterer

9,100 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
MInhovy

Thats coool! I think you should go. I know itll help you improve your Japanese better.

Yeah, that's right. He organized a lot of peaceful protests.
I really hope I get to go to Japan. The only thing that will stop me at this point is if I can't afford the cost. So hopefully I get some scholarships to help me out.

Friendly Student

I am always willing to chat ^^ I am not much of a teacher but love meeting people!
MInhovy
Candy Korea

Thats awesome!!!
Okay, Ill add you up on LINE. biggrin
Ok! 4laugh
ErinTringa
MInhovy

Yeah, that's right. He organized a lot of peaceful protests.
I really hope I get to go to Japan. The only thing that will stop me at this point is if I can't afford the cost. So hopefully I get some scholarships to help me out.

Yea, I know. Japan's really expensive.
I really hope you can get to study here.
If ever you got a scholarship do you need to pay it back once you get a job?
moon light dreamer11
I am always willing to chat ^^ I am not much of a teacher but love meeting people!

Me too! 4laugh
Helloooo!! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas