Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Explorer

I just got myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 over the weekend, and I want to download some Korean learning apps, but there's so many that I don't know which one to get. Korean learners, what are your favourite apps and how would you rate them?
ooooh interesting. I should probably study some Korean for my inlaws.
But I keep procrastinating. >_> (bad wife)

Kawaii Fatcat

im korean, i suggest you learn from text books or online bc my friend had no help from apps, all the good ones cost money...
peach tea latte
I just got myself a Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 over the weekend, and I want to download some Korean learning apps, but there's so many that I don't know which one to get. Korean learners, what are your favourite apps and how would you rate them?
I have had no help from apps but I learn mostly on my own with books. I do live in korea with my husband and I've picked up some that way also. everyone is different though.
Mr. Original
I study and have gotten better but I know like random sentences and food. I can't really talk to my father in law >________< but he likes me anyway so thats good… haha

Popular Raider

7,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
go to the app store and search for vingle,that app helps
You could try KR translator.
puffkitty
Mr. Original
I study and have gotten better but I know like random sentences and food. I can't really talk to my father in law >________< but he likes me anyway so thats good… haha

Hahahaha! Thats really good. Maybe I can pick up more when I move there for a couple of months as my hubby finishes up university. redface
I really like the PopPopping Korean apps - the first one is good for just starting to learn the sounds of Hangul and the other one is great for learning how to listen to Korean speakers. They're also really nice and interactive, which helps!
I have a whole load of Korean apps, so feel free to PM me for a list :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces