Welcome to Gaia! ::

my friend told me to tell all of my friends this. If someone by the name of j_neutron07 wants to add you to their list don't accept it. Its a virus. Tell everyone on your list because if somebody on your list adds them you will get it too. It is a hard drive killer and a very horrible virus. Please pass on to everyone on your list. We need to find out who is using this accounts. Sorry for the inconvenience. Copy and paste this message to everyone on your list!!!!! his other name is umakemefeelgood
Yes because as well all know an avatar or username can carry a virus and somehow not get detected by the gaian adminerstration team rolleyes

And yes i no my spelling sucks but i'm not a walking dictionary.

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
camaro220
boreDDDD

How could you say something like that when he's trying to tell you important information?
gabbywabbys
camaro220
boreDDDD

How could you say something like that when he's trying to tell you important information?

he?? xd i'm a girl hunney cakes
gabbywabbys
camaro220
boreDDDD

Maybe because this "important information", as you put it, is nothing more than an outright lie or inaccurate information given due to extreme ignorance.

You CANNOT get a virus by adding someone to your friendslist on Gaia. It just is not possible. At ALL.
My guild hasn't really Confermed it yet we are still working on everything to find out the Truth.. the reason why i posted this is because one of my friends told me in PM so my guild and i are working to Conferm it
How can they confirm it? By adding them as a friend, and all of a sudden... ah! A virus! It's confirmed!! (I laugh how you wrote the 'Truth' with a capital)

I highly doubt it. stare
An Unknown Kunoichi
How can they confirm it? By adding them as a friend, and all of a sudden... ah! A virus! It's confirmed!! (I laugh how you wrote the 'Truth' with a capital)

I highly doubt it. stare

actully we work with the Admins help
The admin would have picked up the virus from the avatar/user a long time ago when it first appered. rolleyes so as i say again, you can't pick up a virus from a avatar or user, thats impossible, and the person would have given themself a virus everytime they logged on if they did rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff