Hey guys, I'm new to the international forum so I'm sorry for any mistakes I may make with this thread.

Okay, so me and a friend of mine want to go backpacking next September in Europe. We'll both be 17 then, and we figure what better time to do something like this than when we're young? Anyway. We're extremely budgeted. I know, pretty stupid thing to want to do on a budget right? Aside from that fact we still plan on doing it. We still have a while to figure how long we're going for and where we're going, but we have a general idea. We want to go travel through western and possibly some of eastern Europe, but like I mentioned previously, on a budget.

We're both saving our money from now until we leave next year. We already both are close to having money for airfare. So I'm going to estimate we'll have approximately anywhere from $1-$2000 we'll have each for spending cash while we're there. on this kind of budget what could we do? Where could we go? What could we see? And perhaps what could we do for scraping by on the bare minimum, basically if we happen to go broke what could we do to get by?