♥♥♥♥♥♥
this thread needs some life into it again
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Flatterer

my best friend is from victoria.

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
AUSSIE THREAD LISTEN UP:

i hosted a new years event on the thread last year it was really good we had fun and the thread was dead like it is now but because i gave plenty of notice a fews of us came on and it was a good time. i was thinking of doing the same thing but on xmas or boxing day this year. im assuming night time would probably suit eveyone due to various commitments. so let me know what day & time suits you im based in queensland so let me know if i dont already know what state your in so i can best work out a time for everyone to meet and start the event. if no one show interest i wont worry about doing it but seriously we had a good time last year think about it..

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Regular

Boxing day would be good for me, preferably in the evening! biggrin

Interstellar Seeker

I'll be on on either day if I can and I remember. Christmas Day I usually have to attend family get togethers. xp

Taken Vampire

Catwah
Boxing day would be good for me, preferably in the evening! biggrin

sweet was thinking boxing day will be the better day to pick from what state are u from?

Taken Vampire

IxianMace
I'll be on on either day if I can and I remember. Christmas Day I usually have to attend family get togethers. xp

♥♥♥♥♥♥

hey havent seen u in ages, hahaha sweet well u better be on

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aussie Thread Boxing Day Event:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"come on have some fun and bring some life back into the aussie thread"

Date: 26th dec 2012

time:
* 9pm (NSW, VIC, TAS- Time)
*8:30pm (SA - Time)
*8pm (QLD-Time)
*7:30pm ( NT -Time)
*6pm (WA - Time)

PLEASE RSVP... if interested- just pm or quote me

RSVP LIST:

*xvxblackrosexvx
*Amor Odium

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

hey guys seeing as no one comes on here or if they do they dont post i know its wrong to advertise in another thread but seeing as the owner doesnt come on anymore here i am
so basically was hoping to do a boxing day event on here but by the look of it no one is
interested if anyone knows they are coming online on boxing day... a thread i have created will be having a boxing day event.

there will be Secret Santa & a chance to win gold for various things...EDIT: anyone who wants to take part and isnt's 21 let me know and i will put u on the list this also goes to anyone who wants to take part in the event and wants to be in the running to win prizes must RSVP by the 24th.

Details will be up on the 15th/16th check the thread for the event details then.... link below:

21+ Offical Friend's Hangout Thread

Interstellar Seeker

xvxblackrosexvx
hey guys seeing as no one comes on here or if they do they dont post i know its wrong to advertise in another thread but seeing as the owner doesnt come on anymore here i am
so basically was hoping to do a boxing day event on here but by the look of it no one is
nterested if anyone comes on on boxing day... a thread i have created will be having a boxing day event.

there will be Secret Santa & a chance to will win gold for various things, only thing to take part in the thread you must be 21+

Hmm, why is it limited to over 21's in particular and how is this going to be checked and enforced? smile

Anyway, I'll try to be there.

By the way, has anyone seen Julia Gillard's speech regarding the end of the world?

Citizen

xvxblackrosexvx

Hi! It's nice to see some people for Oz on here. We're such a rare bread! I was getting used to the fact that I'd never chat to an Australian again User Image
Anyway, I have to ask why 21+ for the event(s)? I myself am 19 so it's a little restricting? I mean, not everyone under the age of 21 is an annoying dope and it's like IxianMace said, It's hard as heck to suss it out and see if these people are over the age without knowing them in person User Image
IxianMace

Yeah, I think that J.G is a joke. Just everything about her and what she's done with running the country User Image
uggh! why! User Image

Taken Vampire

IxianMace
xvxblackrosexvx
nterested if anyone comes on on boxing day... a thread i have created will be having a boxing day event.

there will be Secret Santa & a chance to will win gold for various things, only thing to take part in the thread you must be 21+

Hmm, why is it limited to over 21's in particular and how is this going to be checked and enforced? smile

Anyway, I'll try to be there.

By the way, has anyone seen Julia Gillard's speech regarding the end of the world?

♥♥♥♥♥♥

i am actually allowing anyone under 21 to come in they just have to let me know, but yeah i can't enforce it and other then checking their profiles for their ages if they have it up.... cool well i will add u to the rsvp list, we are doing contest for best christmas & anti-christmas themed art work and Avatars.... also doing secret santa... check back to the 21+ thread on sunday ill be posting all the events details and contest up around midnight next saturday

ill also be giving out 5000 gold worth in tipping posts on the day

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

taeu
xvxblackrosexvx

Hi! It's nice to see some people for Oz on here. We're such a rare bread! I was getting used to the fact that I'd never chat to an Australian again User Image
Anyway, I have to ask why 21+ for the event(s)? I myself am 19 so it's a little restricting? I mean, not everyone under the age of 21 is an annoying dope and it's like IxianMace said, It's hard as heck to suss it out and see if these people are over the age without knowing them in person User Image
IxianMace

Yeah, I think that J.G is a joke. Just everything about her and what she's done with running the country User Image
uggh! why! User Image

♥♥♥♥♥♥

lol i just posted a reply if u wanna post in there by all means u can, ill just put u on the FAKE ID list lol and you can take part in the event if u want, a friends has offered to sponsor the event together is we are putting up a fair amount of gold so if u wanna join you totally can

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Citizen

xvxblackrosexvx
taeu
xvxblackrosexvx

IxianMace

uggh! why! User Image

♥♥♥♥♥♥

lol i just posted a reply if u wanna post in there by all means u can, ill just put u on the FAKE ID list lol and you can take part in the event if u want, a friends has offered to sponsor the event together is we are putting up a fair amount of gold so if u wanna join you totally can

♥♥♥♥♥♥

That'd be great! User Image
Hahaha, for sure. I'd really like to join. That'd be amazing if that's okay! User Image

Taken Vampire

taeu
xvxblackrosexvx
taeu
xvxblackrosexvx

IxianMace

uggh! why! User Image

♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

That'd be great! User Image
Hahaha, for sure. I'd really like to join. That'd be amazing if that's okay! User Image

no prob will add you to the fake ID List and when we post the event details up on the 15th/16th for us... will add u to the RSVP list due to the time difference's its going to be a 2 day events for aussies or countries ahead of us will start 12am QLD time on the 26th and will finish up 12am QLD time on the 28th as most countries are behind us in time

make sure u go to the thread next weekend to check out the contest and stuff we have on for the event

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff