New South Wales 0.27770177838577 27.8% [ 609 ]
Victoria 0.23575011399909 23.6% [ 517 ]
Tasmania 0.05563155494756 5.6% [ 122 ]
Northern Territory 0.035567715458276 3.6% [ 78 ]
South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]

Taken Vampire

wooooo soundwave tickets ordered, metallica here i come!!!

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
apparently all the pre-sale ones are sold out , its gonna be a first in best dressed unfortunately i cant get them yet because i've been helping a friend with getting her ingagement party/ birthday party ready for tomorrow ^_^ , remind me never leave mine till the last minute

Taken Vampire

Chef kittykat
apparently all the pre-sale ones are sold out , its gonna be a first in best dressed unfortunately i cant get them yet because i've been helping a friend with getting her ingagement party/ birthday party ready for tomorrow ^_^ , remind me never leave mine till the last minute

yeah brisbane where i am, sold out in record time apparently... they reckon when they go up for public sale all venues will sell out within the hour because the line up is so awesome did u see they made a second annoucment as to more bands are commiting to the line up, Bullet For my Valentine is now coming one of my fav bands eeek, major drool fest emotion_drool cant wait... fingers crossed you can get tickets

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yea not any more sad my bf's been in a car accident hes fine but his car isnt n neither is the other car that was involved

Taken Vampire

Chef kittykat
yea not any more sad my bf's been in a car accident hes fine but his car isnt n neither is the other car that was involved

Awwww crap I'm glad to hear your bf is fine that's the main thing, car accident is the last thing anyone ever needs, keep on the look out if it does sell out ,last yr at sounwaves they had tix available at the venues on the day as artist/bands get free tickets for friends/ family most dont use them so the guy who runs sound waves puts them up for sale to the public mostly cheaper too twitter is your best bet!! @imnotshouting is the guy who runs the festival and @soundwaves are the ones to follow free tix may come up

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
ooo thanks ill keep a look out , yea im just glad he's ok but still ouch for what its gonna cost to fix the other guys car

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
My Caree had a fall the other day...

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Chef kittykat

According to the insurance company, whose fault was it?

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
it wouldn't matter who was at fault its always the one that goes up the bum thats gotta pay n both parties had the wrong insurance

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Chef kittykat
it wouldn't matter who was at fault its always the one that goes up the bum thats gotta pay n both parties had the wrong insurance

That's what I meant! (hence the "according to the insurance company" bit). Still doesn't answer my question - who has to pay up?

Kawaii Autobiographer

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Regular

AGH! D:

I'm Australian by descent, but I've lived in England for the majority of my life. I moved to Australia a couple of months ago and caught up with family and friends, but now I'm stuck in Canberra for a few months and I'm starting to feel incredibly lonely...

Anyone from Canberra?

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
my bad i thought one of my perivies comments might have inplied that we were

Interstellar Seeker

Chef kittykat
my bad i thought one of my perivies comments might have inplied that we were

One of your previous comments might have implied that who was what?

*confused*

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
lol thanks for the pick up i couldnt spell it at the time, and that we were payin for damages done

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff