• Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

=^.^=

"Quote me if you want to chat to me"

User Image

Taken Vampire

Chef kittykat
fair enough , o well if josh wants to say hi he will , n usuually the cute one generally r gay

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i know it sucks, he was soooo nice too another sign, but he had this girly sounding voice and then dropped something while we were looking at an animals paperwork and did like girly little scream "ahhhh" oh well seems like a really nice guy i miss having a gay friend i had two back in high school and now none... sad
♥♥♥♥♥♥

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i have a couple of them , they can be great fun

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

=^.^=

User Image

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Is living in Australia is great? i was concidering moving there but i need opinions first. tought i have to get a Huge fly from where i live. xD just to start a new life!
Shaun Laurent
Is living in Australia is great? i was concidering moving there but i need opinions first. tought i have to get a Huge fly from where i live. xD just to start a new life!

Hey there, I have the same plans! lol

I lived there for seven months and miss it so so much. It is a beautiful place.
Well, at least WA. And my boyfriend grew up in Melbourne, he loves that place like no other, so I assume it will be good.

Don't know about Sydney, though... the people I met there were kinda weird. And the others were tourists
Everyone seemed to be stressed. User Image

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Laughing Kookaburra
Shaun Laurent

Well, at least WA. And my boyfriend grew up in Melbourne, he loves that place like no other, so I assume it will be good.

Don't know about Sydney, though... the people I met there were kinda weird. And the others were tourists

Hahah =D Great! As long i have a beach near to me, well, i live in a tropical island in the Caribbean, i sometimes think in how many deadly animals lives in Australia and all the documentary i had see that i get scared eek

I just want to be happy, meet great persons, and have a boyfriend who loves me, is that possible? between all the stressed people? xD And Tourists....wich i wont be one cuz i will be living there....?xD
Shaun Laurent
Laughing Kookaburra
Shaun Laurent

Hahah =D Great! As long i have a beach near to me, well, i live in a tropical island in the Caribbean, i sometimes think in how many deadly animals lives in Australia and all the documentary i had see that i get scared eek

I just want to be happy, meet great persons, and have a boyfriend who loves me, is that possible? between all the stressed people? xD And Tourists....wich i wont be one cuz i will be living there....?xD

Well in WA you will always have a beach close to you if you live in the Perth area.
I could see the ocean from my street and only had to take a 7 minute train to the BEST city beach.

You will definitely meet great people. I made met so many amazing people and made a lot of friends.
Most people are just relaxed and very friendly, so it's very easy to meet someone. (:

But yeah, only lived in WA myself... and I was told the people from the east coast think they're all stupid hillbillies. rofl

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Exacly what i am looking for! People who like to make friends, nice persons also. And what you mean by hillbillies heheheh

Well, I don't think they are!

It's just what people from the East Coast told me about Western Australians. lol

I found them all very cool. Okay, my boss was a drunken, swearing hillbilly who never left Australia except to go to Bali maybe... but he was the only one. rofl

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

=^.^=

User Image

Are you guys football fans? °A°

My boyfriend is Essendon fan and I am cheering for West Coast.
They're playing against each other this weekend... Hahaha, I hope the Eagles win so I can tease him. rofl

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
Laughing Kookaburra

Are you guys football fans? °A°

My boyfriend is Essendon fan and I am cheering for West Coast.
They're playing against each other this weekend... Hahaha, I hope the Eagles win so I can tease him. rofl

User Image

=^.^=
Go the Bombers XD

User Image

4,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
prefer nrl go the tigers
outside, riding their kangaroos

Quick Reply