Tasmania 0.05563155494756 5.6% [ 122 ]
Northern Territory 0.035567715458276 3.6% [ 78 ]
South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]

xvxblackrosexvx
Delay Parlour
So how was everyone's Easter?
I think I might be getting slightly sick of chocolate...maybe...naaah.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i have barely had any chocolate not a hugh fan, but i do love a creme egg and couldn't find any, at various stores near me, my sister was at her local coles this morning and they were packing up the eggs and she saw the last box of creme eggs and got them for me!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Thanks for reminding me of creme eggs, I used to love those things.
I know it's a bit late now, but I may have to go and acquire some.

Taken Vampire

Lol glad to help good luck !!!!!

Taken Vampire

Just downloaded the Gaia app for the iPhone currently on it, its not bad rather basic but thats what one gets for a free app

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50
It's not the warmest in Melbourne tonight.
How's your weather?
I'm in Victoria!! in Melbourne!! XP

Attacking Hellraiser

Sydney resident here!

What's with all the bloody flip-flopping weather, seriously?

I'm trying to record a Zombie movie for school while squinting in the sun, then I don't have enough light because the clouds have come in. So frustrating. emotion_donotwant

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
it's wet its cold i love it here
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
hope everyone is doing okay i havent seen the usuals post in ages .... life off gaia who knew such a thing existed xp
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Explorer

xvxblackrosexvx
Just downloaded the Gaia app for the iPhone currently on it, its not bad rather basic but thats what one gets for a free app

I think the app is quite nice.

A bit more handy than using the normal website on the iPhone. (Although I also do that sometimes.)

Taken Vampire

Ven Loraine
xvxblackrosexvx

I think the app is quite nice.

A bit more handy than using the normal website on the iPhone. (Although I also do that sometimes.)

♥♥♥♥♥♥
yeah it's not too bad getting use to using it now
♥♥♥♥♥♥

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
ATTENTION PLEASE: This is an announcement to announce a very important announcement: As of today, barring placement (and its accompanying assignments), I have officially completed my course!

Taken Vampire

Belthizor
ATTENTION PLEASE: This is an announcement to announce a very important announcement: As of today, barring placement (and its accompanying assignments), I have officially completed my course!
]
♥♥♥♥♥♥
hey congrads that's awesome news!!!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
well my arm is all strapped up, i was outside playing with my niece the other day i was walking to go inside and i tripped over a dog bed & smacked my whole arm on a window sill to stop myself from falling which i did

but my hand and wrisit copped the worse of it, been hurting so much i sprained my wrist, the swelling is going down and the bruising is coming out

photo isn't the best as i was trying to take it with my left hand and as i am right handed and thats the hand i hurt... the bruising goes down my arm hence the shadowing...

sorry i tried to make the photo smaller no luck

User Image
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ruthless Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Nara Triellis
Just curious to see how many Australians post here in this forum. I think it would be good to chat with you guys. And is there an Australian hangout thread?

Anyway, I'm in NSW, what about you?

You forgot Canberra emotion_donotwant

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Owie! Although I've come home from gym a couple of times in quite a bit of pain, lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff