Northern Territory 0.035567715458276 3.6% [ 78 ]
South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Not long to go now before we're back on equal time, you and I...

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
And on that note, I'm off to bed to see if I dream of pregnant friends and wake up with a headache (the former is not so bad, it's the latter that's the killer)

Taken Vampire

Belthizor
Not long to go now before we're back on equal time, you and I...

♥♥♥♥♥♥
which means bring on winter emotion_yatta .... how things with the housemates?
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

Belthizor
And on that note, I'm off to bed to see if I dream of pregnant friends and wake up with a headache (the former is not so bad, it's the latter that's the killer)

♥♥♥♥♥♥
that is a very werid dream..... everyone is knocked up atm, hope you have a better dream then that lol, been good chatting like the old times xd
♥♥♥♥♥♥

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Didn't I tell you that I moved out and became a carer? The house mates I live with are much better compared to the ones I used to live with

Taken Vampire

Belthizor
Didn't I tell you that I moved out and became a carer? The house mates I live with are much better compared to the ones I used to live with

♥♥♥♥♥♥
nope i haven't talked to u in ages, that's awesome i have a family member who works in disabilty services, sometimes i tag along and play with some of the clients visits cheer them up play some games with them
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hello, how is everyone?
I live on the Central Coast, NSW, though I'm considering moving to/near Sydney before long.

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
xvxblackrosexvx
Belthizor

♥♥♥♥♥♥
nope i haven't talked to u in ages, that's awesome i have a family member who works in disabilty services, sometimes i tag along and play with some of the clients visits cheer them up play some games with them
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yeah, I moved out in November

Taken Vampire

Belthizor
xvxblackrosexvx
Belthizor

♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yeah, I moved out in November

♥♥♥♥♥♥
wow didn't know, cool how are you liking it?
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

Delay Parlour
Hello, how is everyone?
I live on the Central Coast, NSW, though I'm considering moving to/near Sydney before long.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
welcome to the aussie thread i am brisbane based
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
well the QLD goverment is going to be screwed, more so by tomorrow night, LNP are planned to win by a landslide stressed
♥♥♥♥♥♥

thought i would advertise this here in case anyone was interested in joining up ( note, this is for sydney-ers only, sorry >: )

Maid Cafe 2012 is here!

Whether you've visited the Maid Cafe before, heard about it from your friends, or are simply curious and wanting to be a part of something fun, now is your chance to become a maid or butler <:

In order to apply, please send your resume and a profile picture of yourself to maids@smash.org.au.
        Applications close April 1st, so if you've ever wanted to be a part of the awesome maid and butler team, apply now!!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post them here.
        We will do our best to answer them!

1) If you make it through the interview, we will supply you with a butler or maid costume.
        2) You don't have to have any work experience to apply, but it would be beneficial if you did have some hospitality experience.
        3) This is definitely an unbiased interview, so we won't be judging you based on your looks. So please send an un-Photoshopped picture along with your resume to maids@smash.org.au. If you do pass the interview, we have some experts who will help with make-up on the day [for both boys and girls].
        4) Like everybody in SMASH!, it is a VOLUNTEER position. However, you will be able to use your time in Maid Cafe as references or as work experience.
        5) Your friend will also have to apply by sending in a picture and resume to maids@smash.org.au.

Also visit our website for more information!~
        http://www.smash.org.au/maidcafe/

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
makmokkok
i am 19 years old girl check her is my picture http://tinyurl.com/giaonlinesexy

That is so not your picture. This looks more like a SCAM.

WARNING TO ALL: DO NOT CLICK THIS LINK! REPORT THIS USER!

7,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
Of course, reporting would be a hell of a lot easier if they made their captcha thing READABLE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff