♥♥♥♥♥♥
welcome!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Hey, which state are you in?

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i am in QLD
♥♥♥♥♥♥
xvxblackrosexvx
Been there, travelled up the coast by beach from Sydney, amazing place. How are you liking the climate atm?

Taken Vampire

devomon
xvxblackrosexvx
Been there, travelled up the coast by beach from Sydney, amazing place. How are you liking the climate atm?

♥♥♥♥♥♥
yeah the coast line is awesome!!!! yeah loving the weather atm, raining and windy and kinda cold had to have the doona on last night!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥
xvxblackrosexvx
devomon
xvxblackrosexvx

♥♥♥♥♥♥
yeah the coast line is awesome!!!! yeah loving the weather atm, raining and windy and kinda cold had to have the doona on last night!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Really? It's that cold up there? The climate is pretty dull down here too, but its humid so it evens out.
Got plans tomorrow?

Taken Vampire

devomon
xvxblackrosexvx
devomon
xvxblackrosexvx

♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Really? It's that cold up there? The climate is pretty dull down here too, but its humid so it evens out.
Got plans tomorrow?

♥♥♥♥♥♥
it's not to bad at the moment, cold outside cause it's windy, i hate summer so i am looking forward to winter. doing stuff around the house nothing exciting yourself?
♥♥♥♥♥♥
xvxblackrosexvx
We're so different, I hate the cold and winter.
I've got work, veeeery early in the morning so I'll catch you later.

Taken Vampire

devomon
xvxblackrosexvx
We're so different, I hate the cold and winter.
I've got work, veeeery early in the morning so I'll catch you later.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
ahhh early starts, use to hate them, up at 4am or 5 am- more so in winter was a b***h!!! stressed catch you later
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
my god credit to women that put themselves through child birth, so many people i know are pregnant and popping out kids lately, i headed up to the shopping centre on saturday near where i grew up and i saw a girl from my year that i went to school with as i was leaving so i didnt get a chance to go over and see her but she was heavly pregnant poor girl could barely walk... no wonder just checked my fb as i rarely go on it, but from the posts people have been posting on her page she gave birth 2 twins saturday night or sunday morning and has a 2 year old as well

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
xvxblackrosexvx
Camool
Aww it sounds like you have a great job. smile
I wish people were less shallow when adopting pets. They always want puppies and kittens so the older animals are far more likely to be put down.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i wish it was a paid job, but it's only volunteering i love it, we have a lot of older pets more then puppies and kittens we get a lot of cats. actually a lot of pets that get surrended to us are pets are actually around the age of 2 years old, a lot are staffys. puppies never last long same with kittens but i kinda fill sorry for the animals as i had to sit in the window playing with the kittens and it's werid having people watching you, no wonder some of the animals freak out. it's good when you find out dogs that have been there for a while have been adopted

♥♥♥♥♥♥

The fact that 2 year old staffys get sent there just shows how people think, they want puppies but when they grow up they don't want them anymore. I wish more people would adopt older cats and dogs. sad

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
my god credit to women that put themselves through child birth, so many people i know are pregnant and popping out kids lately, i headed up to the shopping centre on saturday near where i grew up and i saw a girl from my year that i went to school with as i was leaving so i didnt get a chance to go over and see her but she was heavly pregnant poor girl could barely walk... no wonder just checked my fb as i rarely go on it, but from the posts people have been posting on her page she gave birth 2 twins saturday night or sunday morning and has a 2 year old as well

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh YAY lets all contribute to the overpopulation crisis!
....Okay pregnant women piss me off sometimes because 7 billion is far more than enough but yeah child birth is difficult.

Taken Vampire

Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
Camool
Aww it sounds like you have a great job. smile
I wish people were less shallow when adopting pets. They always want puppies and kittens so the older animals are far more likely to be put down.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i wish it was a paid job, but it's only volunteering i love it, we have a lot of older pets more then puppies and kittens we get a lot of cats. actually a lot of pets that get surrended to us are pets are actually around the age of 2 years old, a lot are staffys. puppies never last long same with kittens but i kinda fill sorry for the animals as i had to sit in the window playing with the kittens and it's werid having people watching you, no wonder some of the animals freak out. it's good when you find out dogs that have been there for a while have been adopted

♥♥♥♥♥♥

The fact that 2 year old staffys get sent there just shows how people think, they want puppies but when they grow up they don't want them anymore. I wish more people would adopt older cats and dogs. sad

♥♥♥♥♥♥
the reason that staffys mostly get put up for adoption is people don't realise how cry baby and sooky they are and they hate storms/ need and want a lot of attentiion,

i grew up with one my sisters dog, he actually got put down just before christmas i loved him, he ended up having dementia he was being sooky more then normal and would freak out when left alone and would destroy the yard and wreck there $6000 couch, as he couldnt remember he was getting in trouble for doing it, as my sister is about to have another child and with a new born in the housed the vet said even though he is really good with the 2 year old he might not be the same with the new born as he won't know her, i was devasted when he got put down but it was for the best, people use to be scared of him when i would take him for walks but he was so beautiful and friendly and loved attention annoyingly so

when i did my training before i started at the animal shelter i found out that the dog that cause the most injury and attacks on children that have ended up in the Emergency Department is by Golden Retreivers but you don't hear that on the news, and a lot of the time it's the parents and childrens fault
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Oh YAY lets all contribute to the overpopulation crisis!
....Okay pregnant women piss me off sometimes because 7 billion is far more than enough but yeah child birth is difficult.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i have always wanted to adopt since i was a kid and saw a movie about it and after going to school with foster kids and hearing what they have gone through so many kids out there need good homes.... as far as i know i can have kids, but i am no rush, and my sisters keeps telling me that ill be the lucky one and end up being the one who gets pregnant easy, as she has had trouble trying to get pregnant and is clucky.. i am like "do not put that on me, as i really do NOT want to get pregnant at least not at the moment untill there is a ring on my finger no one is impreganting me"

me baby freak me out, scare the s**t out me i am always scared i am going to break them and drop them... and i hate baby talk pisses me off and i don't care that they can no roll over of they had their first smile or laugh, i love when you can start playing with like my 2 year old niece and i love how she is a rat bag to my sister , as she is very much like my sister she is stubborn and gives the greatest death stare which she learnt from my sister.... i see it as pay back for the s**t my sister did to me
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
god why did i get black glasses, my eyes are hurting and i need them when i am on the computer cannot find them
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces