Victoria 0.23575011399909 23.6% [ 517 ]
Tasmania 0.05563155494756 5.6% [ 122 ]
Northern Territory 0.035567715458276 3.6% [ 78 ]
South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
okay went on the Invisible Children store and their shirts are cool, all there merch is all sold out and wont be taking anymore orders anyway
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
okay im kinda like Sweden regarding this Kony 2012- but yet im supporting it to a point i won't be donating and u cant buy any of their merch as it is all sold anyway i have read articles watched "the video" and video regarding it is benefiting their pockets.

as i have said i am supporting the issue and if anyone is interested you can download a digital action kit which is basicly 3 posters which is so people if they can can print out kony posters and stick them up on the 20th of april that night which is action day where everyone sticks up posters everywhere...

if interested u can copy and paste the following link:

http://invisiblechildrenstore.myshopify.com/collections/t-shirts/products/kony-kit

it's on the right in the "DO MORE SECTION"

anywho that's it

oh and if ur going to put up posters make sure put it on places that won;t get u in trouble
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i should so not watch late night shopping.... i really want the "instyler"
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Don't listen to her invisible children is a scam.

Taken Vampire

Camool

♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol no one comes on here to take notice anyway
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
xvxblackrosexvx
Camool

♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol no one comes on here to take notice anyway
♥♥♥♥♥♥

LOL true.

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
why would you try scam us D:

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sarsaprilla

What do you mean by you? It is the "charity" that is suceeding in scaming people.
For the record I will be posting a big long rant here once my life stops being so busy.

Taken Vampire

Sarsaprilla

♥♥♥♥♥♥
lmao are u serious or joking?
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
so angry with myself and my stupid tiny internet limit...... hadn't been on for 2 days as i was waiting for my internet to reset and i get sent via email job ads from seek. there was a admin related job from the animal shelter i volunteer at going. but when i clicked on it to view the whole ad it had been taken off seek, as they have filled the job or the applying date had closed, so p*ssed with myself. would love a paid job at the shelter i volunteer at wish i new it was going so i could of applied for it. crying sad crying crying crying crying crying i am soooooo bummed
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i am actually volunteering at the moment, i just started and i am bored they dont have any admin work for me to do, so they said i can surf the net, which apparently u can get on facebook hotmail, gaia they don't block it surprises me!!!

i have to stay at the desk till various shifts start, as i have stay at the desk to help people sign in and out various items e.g. dog leads and help new volunteers then i go help out with the cats, i love all animals more a dog person then a cat person, would love a black. cat, least this way i am learning about cats and i get to play with the kittens in a window thing which is kinda werid when people are standing their watching you but if it helps get a animal adopted then thats what matters anywho off to have some lunch before i get busy as a shift is soon to finisn and i need to be here for people to hand back their items in, exciting stuff sorry for any typos, this laptop is old and it keeps clicking off into different parts of the page, or erasing stuff i think the keyboard is playing up because the girl who has the shift the desk before me was having issues with it as well, she entered in a whole bunch of data into the system the other day thankfully she saved it because the computer went funny and it erased it all the worked she had spent ages doing, looks like my lunch break is going to have to wait as people are starting to hand stuff in
♥♥ ♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
should be back on monday or tuesday when my net resets, oh and i hope everyone had a good st pattys day i didnt have a guniness as it taste gross but i did have a xxxx summers beer in honour of it, off to clean some cat pens and play with some cats
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Aww it sounds like you have a great job. smile
I wish people were less shallow when adopting pets. They always want puppies and kittens so the older animals are far more likely to be put down.

Taken Vampire

Camool
Aww it sounds like you have a great job. smile
I wish people were less shallow when adopting pets. They always want puppies and kittens so the older animals are far more likely to be put down.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i wish it was a paid job, but it's only volunteering i love it, we have a lot of older pets more then puppies and kittens we get a lot of cats. actually a lot of pets that get surrended to us are pets are actually around the age of 2 years old, a lot are staffys. puppies never last long same with kittens but i kinda fill sorry for the animals as i had to sit in the window playing with the kittens and it's werid having people watching you, no wonder some of the animals freak out. it's good when you find out dogs that have been there for a while have been adopted

♥♥♥♥♥♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces