South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]

Taken Vampire

Vandalised
xvxblackrosexvx
Vandalised
I'm from Perth and most of that is wrong :]

We have late trading hours, late night shopping, Sunday trading will be introduced from August and our club scene is way overcrowded.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
sorry just been told what i was told by aunt and a guy i know who just moved back to qld after living there for a year
♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's okay! You were right about the boring part 3nodding
♥♥♥♥♥♥
really i figured it was just because i was a kid..... you guys just had soundwaves yesterday which is a big music festival
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Newbie Noob

xvxblackrosexvx
Vandalised
xvxblackrosexvx
Vandalised

We have late trading hours, late night shopping, Sunday trading will be introduced from August and our club scene is way overcrowded.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
sorry just been told what i was told by aunt and a guy i know who just moved back to qld after living there for a year
♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥
really i figured it was just because i was a kid..... you guys just had soundwaves yesterday which is a big music festival
♥♥♥♥♥♥

haha yeah, not a lot to do here.
and yuh it was pretty great, we went down to it in the afternoon.
my friend went to the one in Sydney so I'm pretty jel.

Taken Vampire

Vandalised
xvxblackrosexvx
Vandalised
xvxblackrosexvx
Vandalised

♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥

haha yeah, not a lot to do here.
and yuh it was pretty great, we went down to it in the afternoon.
my friend went to the one in Sydney so I'm pretty jel.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
awww no way so jealous u went, it sold out so quick here in brisbane and i am broke and couldnt afford to go anyway so many bands i wanted to check out
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Vandalised

surprised really? that's cool! I was told about shops closing early, around 5pm. Haha, what do you know about the University of Western Australia though? Was thinking of studying there smile

Taken Vampire

take the time to watch this guys!!! it's a long video but worth it.... share it tooo

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
nothing out of the usual, can't sleep 2:30 am and feeling really down in the dump sad
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Nothing out of the usual here too, just trying to stay up all night to manage to get to school in the morning... wait it is the morning. Where did the night go?

Taken Vampire

Camool
Nothing out of the usual here too, just trying to stay up all night to manage to get to school in the morning... wait it is the morning. Where did the night go?

♥♥♥♥♥♥
yeah i know what u means it's 4:22am just about to head back to sleep, to be back up at 6am been watching vids on youtube seeing as im in on offpeak time with my shitty internet only time i can check out youtube
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
night/good morning!!!!.... now going to sleep because it's actually cold "wooo only thing i am happy about is summer is slowing going away" and i am all rugged up in bed- love laptops, was a b***h in winter with a desktop, that wasnt in my room "no heater" anyway my random werid thoughts are now going to try an get some more sleep.... so i can be just as werid and awesome but better for the rest of the day!!!!

camool and xvxblackrosexvx the insominac's of aussie thread, keep the thread alive one post at a time
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'm not san insomniac, I just never sleep at the times I am supposed to. xd

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
i come one every now and then but since i don't sleep at night, i work at night

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Taken Vampire

Sarsaprilla
i come one every now and then but since i don't sleep at night, i work at night

♥♥♥♥♥♥
sounds like a good plan, less likely to be let go also, because it's hard to find people to do night shifts and usually workplace's offer better pay for night shift
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
thanks, good info
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items