Victoria 0.23575011399909 23.6% [ 517 ]
Tasmania 0.05563155494756 5.6% [ 122 ]
Northern Territory 0.035567715458276 3.6% [ 78 ]
South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
the concept if a decent sleep routine is becoming rare for me, cannot wait for winter so i can get some decent sleep
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
it's soooooooooooo effing hot can't sleep and i am on twitter and this is what is trending god help us all justin beiber will be legal #18MillionBeliebersForJustinsBirthday
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
tweeted by "kevin Skaff- from A Day To Remember" -"To all the girls dressed up at hotels for soundwave bands........your Dads are pissed" lol love it.... almost 4am and havent gone to bed, may as well stay up and get some breakfast when it hits 6am
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
you know you need sleep when ur on a thread talking to yourself at 4am
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
finally heading off at 5:15am it's a sickness i tell you,
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
wow reading back my comments from last night/ early this morning, sorry people who read them i blame the heat and lack of sleep
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
really knows how to kill a thread, i find its an art
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
xvxblackrosexvx
Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
this is true when you put it that way, how did u hear about them? i remember reading about them in a magazine- in enviromentally friendly options, such as also washable pads
♥♥♥♥♥♥

I actually found out about them on a thread on gaia. I think it was called "I <3 Reuable Menstrual Products."

♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol wow the things u learn on gaia, where do u get them? can't say i have ever seen them anywhere, they comphy?
♥♥♥♥♥♥

There aren't many places you can buy them in stores and you are limited to brand choice if you do. I bought mine online.
You can't even feel them. I forget I have my period half the time.
♥♥♥♥♥♥
cool, its good hearing someones views on it, odd subject to dicuss i know and probably not the best topic to dicuss on here, but none the less i now know. might sus them out
♥♥♥♥♥♥

I don't think this thread is really fitting for it but it is good to talk about such taboo things sometimes.
You should check out these websites

Taken Vampire

Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
this is true when you put it that way, how did u hear about them? i remember reading about them in a magazine- in enviromentally friendly options, such as also washable pads
♥♥♥♥♥♥

I actually found out about them on a thread on gaia. I think it was called "I <3 Reuable Menstrual Products."

♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol wow the things u learn on gaia, where do u get them? can't say i have ever seen them anywhere, they comphy?
♥♥♥♥♥♥

There aren't many places you can buy them in stores and you are limited to brand choice if you do. I bought mine online.
You can't even feel them. I forget I have my period half the time.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
cool, its good hearing someones views on it, odd subject to dicuss i know and probably not the best topic to dicuss on here, but none the less i now know. might sus them out
♥♥♥♥♥♥

I don't think this thread is really fitting for it but it is good to talk about such taboo things sometimes.
You should check out these websites

♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol this is true, but then you just need to look at the thread no one is posting on here but us most of the time, makes for interesting dicussions to say the least
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Interstellar Seeker

xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
that's cool, feel free to add me, not that i think anything i will write about would be of any interest
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Actually, I am interested in taking a look at the things you like to write about. I added you on LJ. As for my journal, I don't suggest you read (too much of) it unless you're in a hurry to know me much more intimately. xp

In regards to this thread, I may not post all that much, but I do like to keep track of it.

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
lol this is true, but then you just need to look at the thread no one is posting on here but us most of the time, makes for interesting dicussions to say the least
♥♥♥♥♥♥

True, true. Nobody really reads this thread so I suppose we could talk about almost anything.
Hey I've been meaning to ask you but is their something wrong with the coding in your posting style? It always seems to mess up quotes.

Taken Vampire

Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥♥♥

True, true. Nobody really reads this thread so I suppose we could talk about almost anything.
Hey I've been meaning to ask you but is their something wrong with the coding in your posting style? It always seems to mess up quotes.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
really??? what does it do, can't say i have noticed i may not be able to see it on my end
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

IxianMace
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
that's cool, feel free to add me, not that i think anything i will write about would be of any interest
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Actually, I am interested in taking a look at the things you like to write about. I added you on LJ. As for my journal, I don't suggest you read (too much of) it unless you're in a hurry to know me much more intimately. xp

In regards to this thread, I may not post all that much, but I do like to keep track of it.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
cool ill go one live journal and accept, lol

wow no one sleeps do they, i dont know what everyone else reason is but mine is it is way tooo stinking hot to sleep
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Interstellar Seeker

I'm still up because I like to listen to the 80's mix that comes on once a week on a certain radio station starting from 7pm Friday evening and continuing up to 4am Saturday morning. I just can't feel right about turning the radio off early, unless I'm really exhausted and drooping.

As of this post, there's about 14 minutes of it left. After that, I'll probably go to bed.

Taken Vampire

IxianMace
I'm still up because I like to listen to the 80's mix that comes on once a week on a certain radio station starting from 7pm Friday evening and continuing up to 4am Saturday morning. I just can't feel right about turning the radio off early, unless I'm really exhausted and drooping.

As of this post, there's about 14 minutes of it left. After that, I'll probably go to bed.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
that's cool i don't mind 80's music more the rock bands such as Guns and Roses, Motley Crue, Pantera
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces