Northern Territory 0.035567715458276 3.6% [ 78 ]
South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]

Taken Vampire

Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
anyone going to Soundwaves in Melbourne or Adelaide or any of the Sidewave shows?
♥♥♥♥♥♥

I think my friend is going to that....

♥♥♥♥♥♥
really?? lucky i so wanted to go to the one in brisbane, and the band i really wanted to check out is doing sidewaves shows but not in brisbane....

do u know any good blog sites?
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
really?? lucky i so wanted to go to the one in brisbane, and the band i really wanted to check out is doing sidewaves shows but not in brisbane....

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm not sure she is I think she said she was but we were really high at the time so I don't really remember.
That is a bit of a random question... Um livejournal?

Taken Vampire

Camool
xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥

I'm not sure she is I think she said she was but we were really high at the time so I don't really remember.
That is a bit of a random question... Um livejournal?

♥♥♥♥♥♥
lmao, yeah sorry i am looking into blogging, but i dont know to much about it, was thinking of live journal
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
if anyone has a live Journal account my user name is the same as on here
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

xvxblackrosexvx
♥♥♥♥♥♥
if anyone has a live Journal account my user name is the same as on here

xvxblackrosexvx@livejournal.com
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Interstellar Seeker

I've been using Livejournal for years without any problems.

Taken Vampire

IxianMace
I've been using Livejournal for years without any problems.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
cool, yeah i remember it being a big thing when i was in school.... not really sure what to blog about but i thought it would be cool to start one up
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Interstellar Seeker

I just write whatever I feel that's worth noting that comes to mind in my blog. It's full of random thoughts/ideas, experiences, some attempts at short stories, and personal accounts. I guess you could sum it up by saying that I use it as an actual personal diary, only it's online.

Taken Vampire

IxianMace
I just write whatever I feel that's worth noting that comes to mind in my blog. It's full of random thoughts/ideas, experiences, some attempts at short stories, and personal accounts. I guess you could sum it up by saying that I use it as an actual personal diary, only it's online.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
that's cool, feel free to add me, not that i think anything i will write about would be of any interest
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
takes ages to send a email through i can't post until i get my account validated, and it isnt in my junk folder and its the right email, oh well saved my post
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
anyway later peeps going to try and get a life off gaia for a couple of days, i doubt i will suceed but werid things happen. i am off to bed 12:19am wow early compared to most nights!!!! and oh anyone know of any good job sites please let me know or places that would be good too apply i need all the help i can get.... i have a s**t back which restricts me from doing stuff, hell i would do stockstake and unpacking at coles or woolies if i could, damn back, plus apparently they prefer guys damn good money back breaking though

anywho see u in a few days to anyone who actually post's in here between now and then
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
I added you on LJ.
I hope you have a fun few days.

Taken Vampire

Camool
I added you on LJ.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i know i said i was going to be off gaia for a few days, but i had to say you have an interesting display picture on LJ assuming u are tears and honey.... u have a picture of a menstrual cup
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taken Vampire

♥♥♥♥♥♥
just thought you guys from melbourne would like to know you have some awesome bands in your city at the moment.... i don;t think i have a life off gaia
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Vicious Vampire

13,125 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
xvxblackrosexvx
Camool
I added you on LJ.

♥♥♥♥♥♥
i know i said i was going to be off gaia for a few days, but i had to say you have an interesting display picture on LJ assuming u are tears and honey.... u have a picture of a menstrual cup
♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yes that is me. Menstrual cups are wonderful, so is the menstrual cup community on LJ.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff