Victoria 0.23575011399909 23.6% [ 517 ]
Tasmania 0.05563155494756 5.6% [ 122 ]
Northern Territory 0.035567715458276 3.6% [ 78 ]
South Australia 0.075695394436845 7.6% [ 166 ]
Western Australia 0.124943000456 12.5% [ 274 ]
Total Votes:[ 2193 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1172 1173 1174 > >> >>> »|

Nara Triellis
Where overseas have you been? I have never been outside of Australia before. I will be for the first time in October though, I'm going on a cruise.

I've travelled to the UK and Singapore, and I lived in Japan for a while.
Sydney, Australia. ;D

Quote:

Singapore is very small.. I'm not used to it. Japan is different. The technology is so much better. Especially the train stations. Sydney's train network is the worst. rolleyes
Quite a few people from NSW so far, isn't there? =P
But anyway, I will be back later on, I am going out for dinner.
An Unknown Kunoichi
Sydney, Australia. ;D

Quote:

Singapore is very small.. I'm not used to it. Japan is different. The technology is so much better. Especially the train stations. Sydney's train network is the worst. rolleyes

Give Cityrail a break! Sure, there are often issues with the trains.

But keep in mind that our railway network has been continually growing, and becoming more complex, for 150 years. It's the most complex railway network in the world.

So understanding that, I think that the people in charge of keeping the trains running in the Sydney area do an incredible job co-ordinating the Cityrail system!

And by 2011 the Clearways project should be finished, simplifying the system a great deal.
Baptista
An Unknown Kunoichi
Sydney, Australia. ;D

Quote:

Give Cityrail a break! Sure, there are often issues with the trains.

But keep in mind that our railway network has been continually growing, and becoming more complex, for 150 years. It's the most complex railway network in the world.

So understanding that, I think that the people in charge of keeping the trains running in the Sydney area do an incredible job co-ordinating the Cityrail system!

And by 2011 the Clearways project should be finished, simplifying the system a great deal.

Blah. It's being given a break. A huge break. And my line STILL DON'T GET MILLENIUMS. ToT. Now Oscars are coming out... and I'm stuck on the old ones, and Tangaras if I'm lucky.

Maybe they should uncomplex it. ;D
Elarhest
Hey! I'm a couple hours south of Sydney!
Ooh, no. Don't give Cityrail a break! They've stuffed me around too many times. Living this far south, we only get diesel trains that stop running after 11pm. Also, there are no toilets on most of the trains between Kiama and Central. That's about a 3 hours trip without toilet breaks. AND at Dapto all the drunks come on board and you'd be lucky to find a guard. It ends up costing almost $20 for a single (no return)!

BUT! Melbourne has the best transportation systems! Metcard is genius. So easy and cheap. Trams are fun too. n___n

Yeah. xD Where do you live? (not being stalkerish or anything xD)

NSW is crap. Good we got a new premier but he hasn't done anything productive yet. AND we had to turn back the computer funding because we didn't have enough money to spare! I don't really mind since I go to a private school... but I have plenty of friends who go to government schools that need this kind of technology. ><
OMG YAY! A CRUISE!

I'm in NSW.
Nobody loves Australians.
Some guy said we have gay accents,
and have 1 minute showers. crying

But then some f*****t was like "American accents?"
I love melbourne public transport! Its cheap and you can use one ticket for bus, tram and ferry. Its still a little bit crap though, cause its hardly ever on time, bit still better than sydney or newcastle.
Nara Triellis
I love melbourne public transport! Its cheap and you can use one ticket for bus, tram and ferry. Its still a little bit crap though, cause its hardly ever on time, bit still better than sydney or newcastle.

You can do that in Sydney too.
Really? I don't really know Sydney that well and I've never really used the public transport system there. The only reason why I know Melbourne is because I lived there for 2 years.

Newbie Noob

9,200 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cool Cat 500
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

hm not sure of a hangout but i live in Victoria

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
Cmon New South Walians. MOVE TO THE GOLD COAST,
We have sun razz But anyway. I'm in QLD.
User Image
Victoria is great! So much culture! But that is probably only in Melbourne. Plus, the people there seem to be friendlier than NSW.

Now, the only reason why I'd like to live in QLD is because I love tropical weather, plus all the theme parks are up there, lol.
User ImageUser Image
Everyone's laid back up here, Well for the most part at least.
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces