Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
See here

What's your view of Islamic extremists planning attacks (stated in URL)
Mysterious Drifter
See here

What's your view of Islamic extremists planning attacks (stated in URL)

A Muslim must never be extreme when it comes to religion

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:
"Religion is very easy and whoever overburdens himself in his religion will not be able to continue in that way. So you should not be extremists, but try to be near to perfection and receive the good tidings that you will be rewarded.”

Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Hadith 38

The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) stated, “Beware of excessiveness in religion for those before you only perished due to excessiveness in religion.” [Ahmad, Musnad]

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Would you kindly e as t this pork yum_sausage ?! I have you now mwahahaha
Anymore questions?

Shirtless Noob

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elocutionist 200
If I'm eating pasta with tomato sauce and my boyfriend is eating pasta with alfredo sauce on a Tuesday, which way is the wind blowing?
Nico Says Things
If I'm eating pasta with tomato sauce and my boyfriend is eating pasta with alfredo sauce on a Tuesday, which way is the wind blowing?

Please ask a question about Islam
Islamic Teacher
Nico Says Things

If the Qu'Ran said for Muslims to not judge others, then why do they still hold prejudice against one another (Sunni vs Shiites)
Islamic Teacher
I'm a Muslim and I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have for me 3nodding

Just curious but is Muslim similar to Hinduism?
iPillow
Islamic Teacher
Nico Says Things

If the Qu'Ran said for Muslims to not judge others, then why do they still hold prejudice against one another (Sunni vs Shiites)

There is a long history of political, social, and religious violence between Sunnis and Shia, it won't disappear overnight.
Sparkle Gems
Islamic Teacher
I'm a Muslim and I'll try my best to answer any questions you may have for me 3nodding

Just curious but is Muslim similar to Hinduism?

Not even slightly

Hinduism is a diverse system of thought with beliefs spanning monotheism, polytheism, panentheism, pantheism, monism, and atheism among others; and its concept of God is complex and depends upon each individual and the tradition and philosophy followed. It is sometimes referred to as henotheistic (i.e., involving devotion to a single god while accepting the existence of others), but any such term is an overgeneralization.

Islam is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion. Islam's most fundamental concept is a rigorous monotheism, called tawhīd (Arabic: توحيد‎). God is described in chapter 112 of the Qur'an as: "Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him."(112:1-4)
Islamic Teacher
iPillow
Islamic Teacher
Nico Says Things

There is a long history of political, social, and religious violence between Sunnis and Shia, it won't disappear overnight.

I was chatting with a Bahraini friend of mine and he said a guy at our university decided to convert to Islam. When he applied to go to Saudi Arabia, the government paid for all his expenses for trip to Mecca cause he converted.

does such thing exist??
iPillow
Islamic Teacher
iPillow
Islamic Teacher
Nico Says Things

I was chatting with a Bahraini friend of mine and he said a guy at our university decided to convert to Islam. When he applied to go to Saudi Arabia, the government paid for all his expenses for trip to Mecca cause he converted.

does such thing exist??

I'm not sure, but there is a strong possibility it's true
I'd need to look more into it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out