Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Explorer

11,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Window Shopper 100
Asian dramas are still very new to me even after few years watching some dramas. Mostly I've been watching Korean historical dramas that take place in Joseon Dynasty. I fell in love seeing those magnificent buildings, people's clothes and hats. Especially hats that noblemen, military personnel and officials wear, I find them highly amusing and interesting. One of them reminds me of the wings of a regular housefly. xd Besides historical dramas, I've watched few medical ones and only one crime drama, Signal (which was GREAT!). I seem to be more interested in dramas that are either historical, mix past and future together or have bits of comedy in them. All of those things I found by watching Rooftop Prince. biggrin

Korean Drama's <'3 <'3

-Currently watching Cheese In The Trap-

Quotable Genius

12,425 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Has anyone else watched the Horse Doctor?

It's korean historical/medical/romance. 50 episodes took me 6 days, I really loved it.

comma for who's Senpai

Allied Pal

17,300 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Inquisitor 200
When it comes to Korean dramas, I would suggest:

The Successful Story of a Bright Girl
The Master's Sun

I don't really keep up with K-dramas, but these two were the ones that caught my attention and I have liked.

Unbeatable Noob

Just finished Let's Fight Ghost and holy crap it was amazing, I honestly didn't expect to like it as much as I did. I'd recommend it any day

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff