Gunman In Joseon 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Fated To Love You (Korean ver.) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Hi! School - Love On 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Marriage, Not Dating 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
Love Myself Or You 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]
Water_Crystal
So I've been keeping up with some dramas, but who knows for how long. xD
Marriage, Not Dating | I'm just dying over the hot men in this drama and the dynamics to the story line are great so far. :'D
Trot Lovers | Hrm, I'm still not used to seeing Hyun Woo so skinny and with dirty blonde hair. I think I'm on the edge of dropping it, but it seems like it's going to be good.
Fated To Love You (Korean Version) | I haven't watched the Taiwanese Version, but this one seems really funny so far.
Joseon Gunman | I'm actually really excited to see how they play out the whole story line. Right now, I'm really drawn in and I rarely ever watch historical dramas. Now let's see if it keeps my interest for the whole thing.

And then dramas I've dropped...
You're All Surrounded | I think I just got sick of the misunderstanding in this drama and yeeeeeah...
Angel Eyes | It seemed like I would end up crying rivers for days and I just didn't feel up for that.
Doctor Stranger | I think I was just too overwhelmed with Hoon's obsession over Jae Hee. It got to the point where I was annoyed. xP
Triangle | I don't even remember why I dropped this one, so maybe I'll pick it up again.
So if you guys really liked any of the dramas I dropped, let me know and I miiiiiiight try to pick it up again. xD

Angel eyes was cute, but for whatever reason i lost interest by like the 16th episode.
Kara Secret Love is a cute little mini series drama to pass the time, but its also kind of sad.
I really enjoyed Emergency Couple and Love Rain
I just wish that when it came to Emergency Couple, and theres a love triangle involved, its stresses me out when they choose who they want to be with, and its like you want them to have both for different reasons. its like noooooo why cant you just morph into one mega hott korean guy with great qualities. haha

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Have anyone started watching Hi! School: Love On? I have, and so far it's pretty good! The main actress, Kim Sae Ron, although only 14 years old, is sooo pretty for her age, and very tall. She's going to be a complete beauty once she's 17!

Quotable Genius

10,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Water_Crystal

Joseon Gunman | I'm actually really excited to see how they play out the whole story line. Right now, I'm really drawn in and I rarely ever watch historical dramas. Now let's see if it keeps my interest for the whole thing.

I'm watching that too. I like it this far, especially the action scenes and the soundtrack. It's nice that the story moves forward (it's been only 8 eps and already so much has happened) and I hope it keeps up.

7,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
I have updated poll! Go vote!

I finally am continuing Arang and the Magistrate. Hopefully I don't stop like before!

Caring Vet

18,900 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
Water_Crystal
So I've been keeping up with some dramas, but who knows for how long. xD
Marriage, Not Dating | I'm just dying over the hot men in this drama and the dynamics to the story line are great so far. :'D
Trot Lovers | Hrm, I'm still not used to seeing Hyun Woo so skinny and with dirty blonde hair. I think I'm on the edge of dropping it, but it seems like it's going to be good.
Fated To Love You (Korean Version) | I haven't watched the Taiwanese Version, but this one seems really funny so far.

And then dramas I've dropped...
You're All Surrounded | I think I just got sick of the misunderstanding in this drama and yeeeeeah...
Angel Eyes | It seemed like I would end up crying rivers for days and I just didn't feel up for that.
Doctor Stranger | I think I was just too overwhelmed with Hoon's obsession over Jae Hee. It got to the point where I was annoyed. xP
Triangle | I don't even remember why I dropped this one, so maybe I'll pick it up again.
So if you guys really liked any of the dramas I dropped, let me know and I miiiiiiight try to pick it up again. xD

I'm currently watching Triangle, and while it has been rather slow in the beginning, it really picks up after episode 14 once Jaejoong's character recovers his memories and he actually has a goal in mind other than "I'm gonna waste my life away gambling".

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games