Welcome to Gaia! ::

ayumilove-chan
Kurrin
Considering that most everyone here listed 1 Litre of Tears, I guess that'll be next on my "To Watch" list xD

My favorite so far has been Devil Beside You, but I got sucked into Akai Ito and Orange Days fairly quick as well. They're both relatively new, so they may be hard to find streaming.

Actually one of the characters from Akai Ito is a singer.
her name is Rei Okamoto
here is a good song by her x3
and what is akai ito about? I just know that she is in that drama
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k5jr531g3o

Akai Ito is one of those stories where childhood friends fall in love, but things get in the way of them being together and....well, it's hard to find a good synopsis of it, but even while watching it without subtitles I still got quite attached. It means "Red Thread of Fate".

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
pastelast
Oh my god. Boys Over Flowers is the best! I freaking love it. Where do you guys watch the movies?

Ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ ☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

mysoju.com That's where I watch it. and sometimes I watch it on Youtube.

☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤ⓛⓞⓥⓔ♡

desupantsu's Waifu

Kawaii Blob

26,800 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
the Taiwanese version of Hana Kimi is amazing. I recommend it, its my personal favorite.
other good ones are The Devil Beside You and Why Why Love
The ones that I've seen are

-Meteor Garden
-Boys over Flowers
-Goong
-It Started With a Kiss
-My Sassy Girl
-200 Pound Beauty
-Mars
-Devil Beside You
-DBSK's Bajun (sp?) dramas

Dramas are pretty good! But I haven't had time to watch any nowadays because of school TT___TT

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
missmoua
The ones that I've seen are

-Meteor Garden
-Boys over Flowers
-Goong
-It Started With a Kiss
-My Sassy Girl
-200 Pound Beauty
-Mars
-Devil Beside You
-DBSK's Bajun (sp?) dramas

Dramas are pretty good! But I haven't had time to watch any nowadays because of school TT___TT

xD Me too. All because of school. But I only watch it after I finish all of my homework. Augh, I got to go study now. D:

Desirable Businesswoman

The best i seen so for is Queen Seon Duk i cried on almost every episodes

Desirable Businesswoman

A great saga of ambition, greed, and sacrifice...

Do we dare to dream? Be selfish or be noble?

Watch Queen Seon Deok!
User Image http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/seonduk

Desirable Businesswoman

User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagehttp://s3.amazonaws.com/viikiiimg/dev/tp_desc/20090818/4400.jpgUser ImageUser Image

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100

Wow...... you must have really loved it. Sorry, but I'm really not interested in dramas or movies in the old back times. sweatdrop But other people may like it. But I think Dae Jang Geum is pretty good.

zOMG_BuNNie

Wow...... you must have really loved it. Sorry, but I'm really not interested in dramas or movies in the old back times. sweatdrop But other people may like it. But I think Dae Jang Geum is pretty good.

I haven't really been either... but I would love to watch one its mostly because they are hard to follow because I'm not all-knowing about the olden days in Asian countries.. And I find the sunbtitles are so messed up for these ones... >n<
This has been my expierence in the past... maybe its time to try again.
Is there a good place to watch this?
And is it easy to follow if you arent the most educated in those times?

I usually watch stuff on Mysoju too! :]

Desirable Businesswoman

zOMG_BuNNie

its not just about the old days i know why girls watch drama is this s**t makes you cry more than any drama you've seen all stories have protagonist and antagonist which has the best antagonist i ever seen but i guess your stuck in that high school genre me i didn't really care about korean history but it's way better than flower over boys
heart

I think I will watch it then :]
I'm up for a good cry
Well... as long as it ends happy
The next person to respond totally wins! whee
Congrats to the next person! >u<

heart

Desirable Businesswoman

you should watch it it's compared to f4 a lot..i guarantee you this drama won't disappoint you..

Desirable Businesswoman

and phoenix is good to but it's a hell of a drama.. it's the definition of drama

Desirable Businesswoman

oh and you know what is also a good drama? Yi San a boy that has a father that was the crown prince but is punished with supposedly treason so the boy becomes the crown prince instead and learns the way of common people

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff