Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cralala
meekostars
Is anyone watching roommates the reality show? i love it! i really dont like listening to minwoo's annoying dramatic self, and i am really annoyed that park bom wont be in it, and they cut most of her scenes out in episode 12 which im really upset over because you can so tell that she was going to have more time with lee dong wook. ahhhh theyre so cute! and now shes dropped out of the show because of that stupid drug charge that was dropped because she wasnt even on drugs! but nooo korea has to be completely dramatic and critical to every idol, and its so stupid! like they're hypocrites because they make them sign these contracts that they cant date during their time as an idol, but then they put them in variety shows to play games with other idols that have all these skin on skin contact or kissing, and its like we all know we want them to kiss even the korea fans watching want them to kiss on the variety show because its cute. but the moment someone starts dating somebody els, everyone sends hate mail and makes the idols feel horrible about themselves. like the guy from exo and the girl from girls generation. its so unfair to them, and its so frustrating to me because its like. whats the big idea! its nobody's business anyways! ahh sorry rant over.

I watched like for the first 6 episodes or so and stopped. It was great at first, but then it got pretty boring later on. Most of the people they picked to be on Roommate weren't my favorites, so I guess I stopped watching it. And the "drama" going on, is too much for me. Especially the fight over a girl; like srsly lol.

yaaa its soooo ridiculous, i like some of the cast members, but they over react with things like fighting, and the whole nana and seho "love interest" thing like come on lets be real, shes a stunning girl group idol who is in her young 20s and hes an over 30 fat comedian, like they would never be together. I can't help but find korean comedians not funny at all, maybe i just think theyre since of humor is too different but its more annoying than actually funny

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
meekostars
Cralala
meekostars
Is anyone watching roommates the reality show? i love it! i really dont like listening to minwoo's annoying dramatic self, and i am really annoyed that park bom wont be in it, and they cut most of her scenes out in episode 12 which im really upset over because you can so tell that she was going to have more time with lee dong wook. ahhhh theyre so cute! and now shes dropped out of the show because of that stupid drug charge that was dropped because she wasnt even on drugs! but nooo korea has to be completely dramatic and critical to every idol, and its so stupid! like they're hypocrites because they make them sign these contracts that they cant date during their time as an idol, but then they put them in variety shows to play games with other idols that have all these skin on skin contact or kissing, and its like we all know we want them to kiss even the korea fans watching want them to kiss on the variety show because its cute. but the moment someone starts dating somebody els, everyone sends hate mail and makes the idols feel horrible about themselves. like the guy from exo and the girl from girls generation. its so unfair to them, and its so frustrating to me because its like. whats the big idea! its nobody's business anyways! ahh sorry rant over.

I watched like for the first 6 episodes or so and stopped. It was great at first, but then it got pretty boring later on. Most of the people they picked to be on Roommate weren't my favorites, so I guess I stopped watching it. And the "drama" going on, is too much for me. Especially the fight over a girl; like srsly lol.

yaaa its soooo ridiculous, i like some of the cast members, but they over react with things like fighting, and the whole nana and seho "love interest" thing like come on lets be real, shes a stunning girl group idol who is in her young 20s and hes an over 30 fat comedian, like they would never be together. I can't help but find korean comedians not funny at all, maybe i just think theyre since of humor is too different but its more annoying than actually funny

I don't find korean comedians not funny, because of Running Man. Yoo Jae Suk and the rest are so funny on that show. It's just this show that I don't find it quite amusing at all.
Cralala
meekostars
Cralala
meekostars

I don't find korean comedians not funny, because of Running Man. Yoo Jae Suk and the rest are so funny on that show. It's just this show that I don't find it quite amusing at all.

I really like running man, thats a good show and its fun, i think theres some that im just like ughh what? like the commercials that are with comedians, im just like, ahhh thats just dumb, not funny, i think that sometimes they depend too much on reaction and sounds more than funny material

Shy Gaian

Currently watching: It's okay, That's love.
Psychology ftw.
As a psych major, I love this drama already. It's not a psychological thriller though, just those dealing with mental illness and stuff.
I don't know the names of the cast, but it's people who I'm sure we've all seen before!
Giraffe is in it, the guy from TWTWB, uh... I can't remember the name of the drama the main girl is from, D.O, and a few others.
I like it so far.

kitten tea

Psychology ftw.
As a psych major, I love this drama already. It's not a psychological thriller though, just those dealing with mental illness and stuff.
I don't know the names of the cast, but it's people who I'm sure we've all seen before!
Giraffe is in it, the guy from TWTWB, uh... I can't remember the name of the drama the main girl is from, D.O, and a few others.
I like it so far.

I am also watching It's okay, that's love ! I LOVE IT ! Did you watch ep.4 ? Did you expected what the ending of ep. 4 means ?

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Is anyone watching King of High School Life Conduct? I started it last week, and finished all the episodes that was aired, so now I am waiting for the next one! I am not really into the noona - dongsaeng relationship, or huge age gaps like Witch's Romance (which I dropped), but this drama is exceptional! It's really cute.

Damn, my school is starting in 2 weeks, and I haven't done any summer homework. I wish I'll have time during school year to watch my dramas :< because I'll be taking hard classes PLUS managing a team after school everydaaay. It'll be my last year of high school, so I gotta hold on tight >< Last school year, it was pretty chill LOL I barely had a lot of homework every day despite that I took AP Bio (teacher was crap) so I had hella time to watch dramas.

Shy Gaian

XxAriaxX
kitten tea

Psychology ftw.
I like it so far.

I am also watching It's okay, that's love ! I LOVE IT ! Did you watch ep.4 ? Did you expected what the ending of ep. 4 means ?

I'm thinking I know what it means, but I'm not completely sure yet...
That's why I can't wait until the next episode!!!!!

kitten tea
XxAriaxX
kitten tea

Psychology ftw.
I like it so far.

Ahh. I'm completely sure of it.
He has an imaginary ''friend''.

Shy Gaian

XxAriaxX
kitten tea
XxAriaxX
kitten tea

Psychology ftw.
I like it so far.

Ahh. I'm completely sure of it.
He has an imaginary ''friend''.

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE OF IT'S OKAY THAT'S LOVE???!!!!!

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Anyone seen the drama, Surplus Princess? It just aired this week! The first episode was hilarious xD there were many references to popular movies/anime. I swear I was laughing throughout the whole episode. tVN got some good dramas these days : Marriage Not Dating, Hi School Love On, and Surplus Princess. They are all romantic comedy. The first episode was short though (45 minutes). Another thing that sucks is that it airs once a week. :<

There's this new horror movie that's currently in theaters in S.Korea right now; it's called 소녀괴담 (Mourning Grave). The leads are Kang Ha Neul and Kim So Eun. Here's the synopsis:

In-Soo (Kang Ha-Neul) has a special gift to see ghosts and has become isolated from other students because of this. He transfers to a high school in a rural area outside of Seoul. There, In-Soo meets a female ghost (Kim So-Eun) at the high school and forms a friendship with her.
Meanwhile, classmates disappear one by one.

There are trailers up on Asianwiki and it makes me want to watch it badly! I love horror movies.

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
I started watching an episode (390) of Infinite Challenge and there was a guest who I thought was totally hot, and it was Danny Ahn from the former 1990s group g.o.d.
I started searching about him and watched the show "Handsome boys of the 20th Century" where HotSechGodRG was formed. That show was hilarious! Too bad not many has been subbed so far. :< I am now a fan of HotSechGodRG and watched them on Immortal Song 2 and Happy Together; I swear they make everything funny. I am so excited that they will be on the next episode of Running Man!
kitten tea

HAVE YOU SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE OF IT'S OKAY THAT'S LOVE???!!!!!

Yes... I finished ep. 6.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I'm watching The Mermaid/Surplus Princess and omg I love the pop culture/media references.
Sakura Latte
I'm watching The Mermaid/Surplus Princess and omg I love the pop culture/media references.

ooohh i meant to check it out~ whee i saw the trailer/teaser for that drama and it looked good~~ How is it so far??

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
shrimpuff
Sakura Latte

ooohh i meant to check it out~ whee i saw the trailer/teaser for that drama and it looked good~~ How is it so far??

It's more on the comedic side, so if you're into that, you'll probably like it. I think it'll be like Rooftop Prince where it starts out with crazy, comedic shenanigans at first, but then get into the serious stuff in the later episodes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff