Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Tree

hanamizushio
thewaitingtree
hanamizushio
although I am a J-drama fan......XD

Watching any good J-dramas lately? I want to watch Priceless but haven't gotten the chance yet.

I am Jdrama fan but I watch it on local tv and not in the net so I have new recommendation biggrin

Lucky! Anything good on?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I'm watching Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Tenchou. I'm intrigued by how observant and knowledgeable about old books the main girl is. I can't stand the closing theme, though. Too autotuned and it doesn't fit with the nature of the drama.

Shy Gaian

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Currently watching Rooftop Prince........I'm on episode 18.
The anxiety is killing me.
gonk
It took me a while to finally have the characters capture my heart......I really like this drama.

kitten tea

gonk
It took me a while to finally have the characters capture my heart......I really like this drama.

It is one of the best drama I've watched !

Shy Gaian

XxAriaxX
kitten tea

gonk

It is one of the best drama I've watched !

It took it awhile to latch onto me, but I can say this might be one of my favorites I've watched too. heart

Phantom

I'm currently watching the drama park shin hye and yoon shi yoon! I forgot what it's called xD I think it's the flower boy next door lol but I can't wait for the next ep!
While waiting for that I'm watching a Taiwanese drama called when love walks in!

On another note...my friend got me a kissing star necklace like the one from boys over flowers xD I love it hahaha

Shy Gaian

Since I'm still grieving from Roof Top Prince being over and wanting more like it; I'm starting to watch "Queen In Hyun's Man"
Has anyone else seen this one? I've heard it's really good. Though the camera angling is starting to piss me off...

Shy Gaian

RlZZY
I'm currently watching the drama park shin hye and yoon shi yoon! I forgot what it's called xD I think it's the flower boy next door lol but I can't wait for the next ep!
While waiting for that I'm watching a Taiwanese drama called when love walks in!

On another note...my friend got me a kissing star necklace like the one from boys over flowers xD I love it hahaha

I'm watching that one too. I have to wait until tomorrow and tuesday for the next episode to come out.
I'm so exciteddddd. <3

Phantom

kitten tea
same here! And I've watched queen in Hyuns man before and I thought it was good!

Excitable Strawberry

It looks like the drama watching club has picked out That Winter the Wind Blows as the next drama, which is fine with me, though it does a look melodramatic. It'll keep me going through spring.

Tipsy Shopper

I have too many dramas on my queue...

Shy Sweetheart

someone recommend me a good j-movie ~~ *V*

nothing overrated/popular or too much love plz hahaha
Just finished watching Cheongdamdong Alice, I must say I like how the plot is different than other typical romance/comedy drama. Even though it has had its dull moments its been enjoyable. I did end up liking Tommy Hong whom wasn't even the main male lead more than the main actor. xD

I also am a huge fan of the actress that played Yoon Ju in this drama. She could hold so many different expressions she would smile, cry, get angry, pretend to be ok and you sorta just fell for her.

I wasn't won over by Moon Geun Young acting in this drama which is sad cause she is one of my favorite korean actresses. I think she did a great job but it wasn't completely there for me.
Alternate
someone recommend me a good j-movie ~~ *V*

nothing overrated/popular or too much love plz hahaha
The Incite Mill was a pretty good movie. :3

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Hi guys It's been awhile since I've posted. I want to change the survey, so please list me some drama suggestions that should be up there.
Anyways, I started watching Flower Boy Next Door, and damn, it is a really good drama! I can't wait for the next episode. Ahh Enrique heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff