Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Sweetheart

29,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
Thanx for a list of fun comedies, dramas and romance I need to check them out.... I've seen a couple of thembut not all. xp
I just have to share this one fanmade trailer of Shut Up! Flower Boy Band because it's one of my favourite dramas. :'D

Fritsey's Husband

Devoted Lover

I saw "We Got Married" that one Korean show and from then on, I wished that I could be that cute with my future spouse.
G-Corp CFO
I saw "We Got Married" that one Korean show and from then on, I wished that I could be that cute with my future spouse.
I know, they act so loving and cute. Too bad real life isn't like that all the time.

Fritsey's Husband

Devoted Lover

Water_Crystal
G-Corp CFO
I know, they act so loving and cute. Too bad real life isn't like that all the time.
Well, you have your moments but still, being able to do things so romantically out of the box is cute. I wouldn't mind doing it if I found the girl I love but for now I'll fantasize and think of things.

Shy Gaian

GET YOUR

I'm currently watching "Faith", Lee Min Ho's newest drama.
I love it, and I am hooked. It has a great story line, and a lot of the things I can't predict. I love the love story with the king and queen; their just too damn cuuute!

Recently finished 49 days and Flower boy Ramen Shop. LOOOVED THEM. Jung Il Woo, aaahhh. So hot.

CRAYON
Ugh, I need to stop watching depressing stuff. D: Over the past week I've mostly seen movies and dramas that end sadly. ;_; Anyone got any uplifting movies? Don't think I have the attention span to stick with dramas. I've slightly been forcing myself to finish some of the ones I've left behind.

Shy Gaian

GET YOUR

Recently finished "Faith". I wasn't bored by it at all, it always kept me entertained. So I don't see where people are saying it's boring. Maybe not enough Minho action for them, Idk. I watched it on Viki.com, and had the comments from other people watching it playing. They cracked me up saying the things.
"Mr. Expressions, Microwave b***h, and Inuyasha."

Also finished Personal Taste, it was a good drama. Mostly watched for Minho, but it kept me entertained for sure. It was cute.

CRAYON
I'm so in love with Innocent Man. :'D Everyone keeps commenting that the writer likes to kill off characters and I'm freaking out. ;_; And I've seen one of her dramas already and it's so true. D: Then again, I didn't expect a happy ending for this drama. I'm really hoping for one though. <3

Also got into Can We Get Married? and so consumed into Sung Joon's acting. Wah, I seriously loved him in SUFFB. <3
Just finished watching Bleak Night. I don't know why, but that movie shook me up so much. I found myself bawling.
Cralala
OMG ! I must subscribe your thread ! I love love love dramas !!
You watched more than me but there are some that you didn't see that I'll suggest smile . Although I don't know what's your preferences are.

- Flower Boys Ramyun shop (K-drama)
4/5

- Goong (K-drama)
5/5
- The Rooftop Prince (k-drama)
5/5
Water_Crystal
Ugh, I need to stop watching depressing stuff. D: Over the past week I've mostly seen movies and dramas that end sadly. ;_; Anyone got any uplifting movies? Don't think I have the attention span to stick with dramas. I've slightly been forcing myself to finish some of the ones I've left behind.
hehehe I watch Korean variety shows like Running Man and We got married.

It is totally funny !! biggrin

The thing with asian drama/movie, there is always a sad part and some funny part...
So I don't really have one to suggest.
kitten tea
GET YOUR

I'm currently watching "Faith", Lee Min Ho's newest drama.
I love it, and I am hooked. It has a great story line, and a lot of the things I can't predict. I love the love story with the king and queen; their just too damn cuuute!

Recently finished 49 days and Flower boy Ramen Shop. LOOOVED THEM. Jung Il Woo, aaahhh. So hot.

CRAYON
I totally agree with you about Flower boys Ramen shop. Jung Il Woo is soooooo Hooot that I'll just meeelllt if I see him XD.
G-Corp CFO
Which couple do you prefer or spouse ??

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces