Welcome to Gaia! ::

Capitalist

Um...hello, everyone? Yeah, err, hi. XD
@water_crystal: If you don't like waiting for episodes, I would say wait until more episodes are released since the cliffhangers are kind of on the dramatic side.

I watched a few episodes of Operation Proposal. It was ok, but a bit annoying since the main lead is so hung up on regret and the past and things always go wrong. I'm not fond of any of the main characters either...
Belarus Turned Tsundere :: Heeey, so what kind of K-stuff are you into?

hpanna :: Then I should probably wait for some more episodes to come out. I definitely die at dramatic cliffhangers. ;3; Ah, sounds like I wouldn't like it then. Guess I'll put off watching it for when I'm super-duper bored. Do you have any drama suggestions? Maybe ones that most people don't recommend all the time.
Waaah, only 2 more episodes of Bridal Mask left!
Bah, I can't believe they killed off Dam Sa Ri the way they did. D: I'm pretty sure in the last 2 episodes we're going to see a whack load more people die. Ugh, I just hope it's not a drama where everyone dies.

Capitalist

@Water_Crystal;;
              Oh, I'm mainly into K-Pop ~
              But I watch K-dramas as well! ^ . ^
              The first drama I watched was Boys Over Flowers.
              It was awesome. :3
Belarus Turned Tsundere :: Ah, that's probably like the first Korean drama everyone watches. Well it was the first drama that I had watched. I'm into K-Pop too! Which groups/singers do you like?
@Water_crystal: I haven't watched any not as popular ones recently, but I'll let you know if I come across a good one.

I forgot which was my first K-drama. It was either BoF or Secret Garden

Capitalist

@Water_Crystal ;;
              Haha, it is, isn't it? It's quite a reccomendation for new K-drama watchers. :3
              Well, I'm currently into...B1A4, Super Junior && EXO. But I like a lot of bands and singers. :>
              What about you?

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Water_Crystal
Belarus Turned Tsundere :: Ah, that's probably like the first Korean drama everyone watches. Well it was the first drama that I had watched. I'm into K-Pop too! Which groups/singers do you like?

mine was You Are My Destiny.

We have an Asian-American TV channel here in California (it's only available here and nowhere else) that airs Asian dramas, so one day when flipping to that channel at night, I chanced upon that drama. Since then, I've been watching kdramas.
hpanna:: Kaaay, thanks. :3 It's hard to find a good drama that's not already in the mainstream. Since I watch dramas so many I mark down each drama I finish. So I know the order of dramas I've seen and which ones I've seen. First was Boys Over Flowers, second was Shining Inheritance and third was You're Beautiful.

Belarus Turned Tsundere :: Heh, it totally is. xD I'm mostly into B2st and Big Bang. Off to the side is Infinite and ZE:A. I got to see Super Junior perform live this summer at the Yeosu Expo. I was so surprised to see that the fans weren't freaking craaaaaaazy when they came to the end of the stage. Unlike when I saw 2PM there, I got pushed literally from like the 5th row to the very front when they came towards the front of the stage.

Sakura Parfait :: Wow, that drama has so many episodes. I seriously don't think I could ever finish a drama so long. The longest drama I've managed to finish is Smile, You (45 episodes). Ah, so do you usually watch them online or just on the TV?
I remember my very first one now. It was Jewel in the Palace, since it was showing on the chinese channel my mom was watching. I liked it but I think I missed a few episodes and didn't understand everything that was said since it had no english subtitles.
Ugh, DramaFever has a new layout and the videos load so slow now. D: I've made it to episode 17 of The Moon That Embraces the Sun so just 4 more episodes then I'm done. It's actually pretty good.

Tipsy Cat

35,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Just finished watching You're Beautiful. I don't know why so many people prefer Shin-Woo. Nothing against him, but I wasn't feeling much chemistry between him and Min-Nyu

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Water_Crystal
hpanna:: Kaaay, thanks. :3 It's hard to find a good drama that's not already in the mainstream. Since I watch dramas so many I mark down each drama I finish. So I know the order of dramas I've seen and which ones I've seen. First was Boys Over Flowers, second was Shining Inheritance and third was You're Beautiful.

Belarus Turned Tsundere :: Heh, it totally is. xD I'm mostly into B2st and Big Bang. Off to the side is Infinite and ZE:A. I got to see Super Junior perform live this summer at the Yeosu Expo. I was so surprised to see that the fans weren't freaking craaaaaaazy when they came to the end of the stage. Unlike when I saw 2PM there, I got pushed literally from like the 5th row to the very front when they came towards the front of the stage.

Sakura Parfait :: Wow, that drama has so many episodes. I seriously don't think I could ever finish a drama so long. The longest drama I've managed to finish is Smile, You (45 episodes). Ah, so do you usually watch them online or just on the TV?

Online, since the ones on TV are rather limited. Not all the dramas get aired on the Asian channel. Plus sometimes the shows I want to watch are at an inconvenient time that makes it hard for me to watch (like they air while I'm at school). My TV also used to have KBS World America, MBC, and other Korean channels, but my mom discontinued the extended cable service since we barely watch TV anymore and she doesn't want to continue paying for something we hardly even use.

l never finished that drama (You Are My Destiny), lol. I got fed up with it around episode 70-something and just stopped watching it. But the only reason I was able to watch it was because it was on TV. If I'd watched it online, I don't think I would have made it that far.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff