Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sakura Parfait
@ Meii-Mo: He's married to a wonderful singer, though. Ayaka has one of the most amazing voices I've ever heard. It's a shame that she's underrated.

I know, she is amazing! But still. At least he's so nice to put time off to take care of her 3nodding
Can't wait for his return ^0^
Ah, just finished watching Rooftop Prince and I'm so happy. It was such an amazing drama. :'D Now time to either watch King 2 Hearts or Love Rain.
Water_Crystal
Ah, just finished watching Rooftop Prince and I'm so happy. It was such an amazing drama. :'D Now time to either watch King 2 Hearts or Love Rain.

Love Rain gets way better when the episodes jump from the 70s to present day. Might be slow in the beginning, because it focuses primarily on emotion alone.. This drama is really dramatic xd
I am frustrated with the characters, but I love it nonetheless 3nodding

Tactical Superhero

Thank you so much for this! I recommend you watch A Moment To Remember. smile
I love Rooftop prince ! biggrin I watched the last episode yesterday it was so good smile .
Meii-Mo
Water_Crystal

Love Rain gets way better when the episodes jump from the 70s to present day. Might be slow in the beginning, because it focuses primarily on emotion alone.. This drama is really dramatic xd
I am frustrated with the characters, but I love it nonetheless 3nodding
Ah, when does it jump to the present? I've only watched 2 episodes so far and I feel like it's going to be a tearjerker.

Friendly Informer

Is anyone else watching Ghost? Oh my goodness~ So intense!
Trusae
Is anyone else watching Ghost? Oh my goodness~ So intense!
I've thought about watching it, good so far? I started Dr. Jin and it seems like it'll be promising. :'D I've liked all the dramas that have been jumping into the past/present, Rooftop Prince and Queen Inhyun's Man.

Friendly Informer

Water_Crystal
I've thought about watching it, good so far? I started Dr. Jin and it seems like it'll be promising. :'D I've liked all the dramas that have been jumping into the past/present, Rooftop Prince and Queen Inhyun's Man.

It's pretty interesting so far. Ah~ I love Queen Inhyun's Man. The main couple is adorable. : D
Started watching Dr. Jin too. I have to turn away every time they show bloody surgery scenes. XD They make me flinch
dramas are soo awesome my friends got me into them. i stopped because i wanted to do good inschool . they are soo addicitng.
Trusae :: Hhhhmmm, I might give it a shot. So many new dramas coming out that seem interesting like Bridal Mask, A Gentleman's Dignity and I Do, I Do. Bah, I knooow! They're such an amazing couple, so cuuuuute.

hpanna
:: Omg, I totally know what you mean. They look so real, it's interesting, but at the same time it's like O_o.

purplefan100 :: Heh, that's so true. Dramas take up a lot of time and while you're in school it's hard to focus on both.

700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
For those of you who were keeping up with King 2 Hearts, what did you think of the ending?

Personally, I was a bit disappointed.

I think I will start Rooftop Prince now.

700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PS. If there is anything you guys REALLY need to be watching, its Running Man. I know its not a drama, but it is HILARIOUS! You won't be disappointed, I promise you that!
iAmShorter
PS. If there is anything you guys REALLY need to be watching, its Running Man. I know its not a drama, but it is HILARIOUS! You won't be disappointed, I promise you that!

lol I love Running Man! It's the only korean variety show I watch with my mom and brother. And we wait for it every week to come on.
Kwang Soo is my favorite 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces