Welcome to Gaia! ::

you're beautiful

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
koromyst
User Image Loved Tokyo Dogs as well. Particularly because of Oguri Shun and Mizushima Hiro xD To be honest, I would watch any j-dorama with either one of them inside.

Not really into korean stuff. I think I'm more into j-dorama. User Image
Ah, I love Oguri Shun and can't believe he's turning 30 and just recently married too. So out of the J-Dramas you've seen which ones would you recommend?
The Simple C
I have not finished You're Beautiful yet. xD;

EDIT: Just started watching Winter Sonata and I'm in love with it already emotion_kirakira
So what do you think of it so far? Ah, I haven't seen that one yet. I have a hard time following semi-older dramas. I know it's really not that old. xD

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Water_Crystal
The Simple C
I have not finished You're Beautiful yet. xD;

EDIT: Just started watching Winter Sonata and I'm in love with it already emotion_kirakira
So what do you think of it so far? Ah, I haven't seen that one yet. I have a hard time following semi-older dramas. I know it's really not that old. xD

I love it, but I had to take a break after episode 2 because I couldn't handle any more sadness. So I started watching Spring Waltz instead. xD

There are a TON of Korean dramas on my Netflix queue.
The Simple C
I love it, but I had to take a break after episode 2 because I couldn't handle any more sadness. So I started watching Spring Waltz instead. xD

Hehehe, that's good to have a long list of dramas to watch. :'D Omg, I loved Spring Walt. <3

5,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Water_Crystal
The Simple C

Hehehe, that's good to have a long list of dramas to watch. :'D Omg, I loved Spring Walt. <3

Oooh is it worth staying up and watching in like two days? biggrin
The Simple C
Oooh is it worth staying up and watching in like two days? biggrin
Yeah, I think I watched it non-stop and finished it in 3 days. x3
I spy a new poll.
I'll have to go with Boys over flowers, but all the ones up there that I've seen are great (Dream high, Rooftop prince).
Planning to watch the others too, but I'm not sure about IRIS

I watched a few episodes of Winter Sonata, but it feels a bit slow to me.
I'm kind of sad my favorite drama isn't up there in the new poll. I seriously loved Shut Up! Flower Boy Band. <3 heart So I'm not quite sure which one I should vote for...

Tipsy Shopper

Non of those are mine ;3;

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Water_Crystal
Ah, I love Oguri Shun and can't believe he's turning 30 and just recently married too. So out of the J-Dramas you've seen which ones would you recommend?

User Image Then you're probably interested in watching Yamada Yu (Shun's wife) in action? xD Mei-chan No Shitsuji (Mei-chan' Butler) and Seigi no Mikata (Ally of Justice) are two dramas featuring her in a somewhat major role (though not the lead).

Mei-chan no Butler is pretty much as the title states. We have MizuHiro (Mizushima Hiro) as Shibata Rihito, an S-ranked butler serving Mei. And if him alone is not enough, there are plenty of other ikemens to look forward to xD If you have watched Hana Kimi before, you might be able to recognize some of the other butlers and Hibari of Hibari 4 =P ...and Yamada Yu plays the role of Lucia-sama =D This drama is about friendship, loyalty and love with an addition of comedic but sweet moments xD

Seigi no Mikata revolves around the life of a younger sister being bullied by her older sister (played by Yamada Yu) and how she tries desperately to overcome the situation that follows. And what makes it even worse... people simply adore her older sister! xD A heart warming drama on sisterly bonds x3~

MR. Brain is another drama that should be watched. Although Takuya Kimura is the lead, but we have MizuHiro as the ever bumbling young policeman with a cute mini afro at hand xD The guest stars are also not to be missed as there are Kamenashi Kazuya of KAT-TUN, Takeru Satoh and ... GACKT *squeals* MR. Brain is detective-themed so most of the guest actors will play out the roles of criminals. GACKT is a very convincing one at that. Lol.

Yankee to Megane-chan is a nice school-themed drama. A good guy being mistaken as a yankee (punk) and a female ex-yankee trying to hide her past and become the school president. Their paths crossed unexpectedly. A must-see for Kanata Hongo and Hiroki fans xD

Samurai High School features Haruma Miura as the lead. His life turns upside down after being possessed by a samurai spirit from an ancient book. Why was he chosen? Can he get rid of the spirit? You have to watch to find out xD

Liar Games and Liar Games 2 is for those who loved the manga and those interested in a sort-of-thriller and mind games theme. I highly recommend it for those who love Matsuda Shota xDDD~ He plays as a swindler, hired to assist a honest blunt girl inadvertedly trapped in the Liar Games.

And as for movies... Crows Zero and Crows Zero 2 is the bomb! xD Especially when it somes to watching Oguri Shun battling it all out (^O^) The background theme is just as awesome.

I have a huge list to recommend but I'll just narrow it down to those above for now =D User Image
koromyst :: Ah, I've already seen Hana Kimi, Mei-chan No Shitsuji, MR. Brain, Yankee to Megane-chan, Liar Game 1, and Crows Zero 1. I haven't gotten around to see Liar Game 2 and Crows Zero 2, but probably will eventually, maybe after I finish Ryusei no Kizuna. Then for Samurai High School, I think I tried it, but didn't end up liking it very much. My friend found it goofy and thought it probably wasn't my kind of drama. xD As for Seigi no Mikata I'll have to add it onto my list of dramas to watch. I'd love to hear some more suggestions. :'D Maybe some more movies 'cause my attention span for dramas right now is kind of dying. BTW, love the style you put your suggestions. <3
After watching 7 episodes of Ryusei no Kizuna over the span of 2 days I needed a break. So I decided I'd finish the last 3 episodes of Nobuta wo Produce. I have to say I'm quite disappointed in the ending. D: Highlight to see spoiler...I can't believe the 2 of them just left her there alone. D:< They could've brought her along or something. Bah, just not satisfied with that ending. I was just about to drop Ryusei no Kizuna as a drama and the BAM, something interesting and unexpected happened. :'D
Just finished watching Ryusei no Kizuna and I cried like a little baby during the last episode. Waah, it was really good though. I'm glad I finished it. :'D It had my one of my favourite actresses in it, Toda Erika. Also it had the guy from Gantz too, Ninomiya Kazunari.

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Have you guys seen the Korean movie BLIND? You guys should really see it, it's really good. C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff