Welcome to Gaia! ::

elfrancis
ya..like the city hunter, it started with a kiss/2...etc. and most of these were on tv
I wish I had the channel for dramas.

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Water_Crystal
elfrancis
ya..like the city hunter, it started with a kiss/2...etc. and most of these were on tv
I wish I had the channel for dramas.

haha...from where are you then?..i am from the philippines and some i mean most of the tv stations adapted dramas from other countries...
elfrancis
haha...from where are you then?..i am from the philippines and some i mean most of the tv stations adapted dramas from other countries...
Canada. :'D

5,350 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
Water_Crystal
elfrancis
Canada. :'D

oh nice..and can even be nicer if tv stations will air interesting dramas of yours hehehe 3nodding
Jeeze, Fashion King is good, but it's so depressing. D:

Tipsy Shopper

LOVE RAIN n__n !!!

Friendly Informer

Water_Crystal
Jeeze, Fashion King is good, but it's so depressing. D:

Kyah~ I love Fashion King, but I agree that it can be depressing ; ____;

3,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Nadia_LT
For anyone who is interested in fictional historical k-dramas, has anyone ever seen "The Moon Embracing the Sun"? I love the ending song "Back in Time" by Lyn!

The song:
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygyOuQrXXYY&list=FLszm0AEzZK8r6GHzh7-Bskw&index=9&feature=plpp_video

yess!! I looovveee that song
I would like to watch the drama too..but still have no time crying

Aged Friend

I think I've seen more asian movies than I've finished dramas. The only drama I've finished is Secret Garden. I'm half way throw Oh My Lady and have seen bits a pieces of other dramas my friend has watched. I tried watching the Korean version of Boys Over Flowers but the main guy looks too much like someone I don't really like irl so I couldn't watch it.

Aged Friend

chwan
LOVE RAIN n__n !!!

Oh I want to see that! I love Jang Geun Suk! :3
Throwing in a bit more diversity: I've been watching a Chinese drama called Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling by Each Step). It's very good so far. It's about a modern girl that suddenly gets transported to the past (Qing dynasty).
The only Chinese dramas I like are period ones set in ancient times.
L i l P i g R a b b i t :: Ah, what are some of your favourite asian movies that you've seen?

Aged Friend

Water_Crystal
L i l P i g R a b b i t :: Ah, what are some of your favourite asian movies that you've seen?

I loved all of the ones I've seen so far

- Lovely Complex (japanese; based off the manga, very cute and really goofy)
- You are my Pet (korean; based off the manga that I never read, but from what I hear the korea version is much cleaner, koreans hav different morals than the japanese I guess, but anyways it's a eall cute movie with Jang Geun Suk in it who I very funny and very cute, if you like him you'l like the movie. If you haven't noticed this one is my favorite)
- Death Note 1&2 (japanese; I haven't seen the third one yet ): )
- What Women Want (chinese; it's the chinese version of the american movie, it's very good)
- A Beautiful Life (chinese; it's sad but very good I suggest you see it, if you have netflix it's on there)

And that's all smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces