I think I've seen more asian movies than I've finished dramas. The only drama I've finished is Secret Garden. I'm half way throw Oh My Lady and have seen bits a pieces of other dramas my friend has watched. I tried watching the Korean version of Boys Over Flowers but the main guy looks too much like someone I don't really like irl so I couldn't watch it.
Throwing in a bit more diversity: I've been watching a Chinese drama called Bu Bu Jing Xin (Startling by Each Step). It's very good so far. It's about a modern girl that suddenly gets transported to the past (Qing dynasty).
The only Chinese dramas I like are period ones set in ancient times.
L i l P i g R a b b i t :: Ah, what are some of your favourite asian movies that you've seen?
I loved all of the ones I've seen so far
- Lovely Complex (japanese; based off the manga, very cute and really goofy)
- You are my Pet (korean; based off the manga that I never read, but from what I hear the korea version is much cleaner, koreans hav different morals than the japanese I guess, but anyways it's a eall cute movie with Jang Geun Suk in it who I very funny and very cute, if you like him you'l like the movie. If you haven't noticed this one is my favorite)
- Death Note 1&2 (japanese; I haven't seen the third one yet ): )
- What Women Want (chinese; it's the chinese version of the american movie, it's very good)
- A Beautiful Life (chinese; it's sad but very good I suggest you see it, if you have netflix it's on there)