Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youngwonhee Saranghae
Oh trust me I wanted to do way more than that!
Baaaah, why do moms in dramas have to be bitches. D:< I'm already so angry at the characters.
Edit :: What episode does it jump forward?
I have such a weak heart for dramas. Already cried at the end of episode one. ;_;

Tipsy Shopper

Water_Crystal
Youngwonhee Saranghae
Oh trust me I wanted to do way more than that!
Baaaah, why do moms in dramas have to be bitches. D:< I'm already so angry at the characters.
Edit :: What episode does it jump forward?
its like 3 or 4.
YEAH RIGHT..shes ugly as hell too
anyone watching love rain?~

Friendly Informer

Waa~ How are there so many good dramas airing right now? It's hard to keep up ^^

Partying Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Friendly 100
So, I've just finished watching the Taiwanese drama "Hi My Sweetheart!" emotion_yatta
I give it 4 stars, just because there's more than a couple of characters you will find annoying emotion_bigvein

Totally recommend it for laughs! (and tear-jerking emotions).

User Image

Tipsy Shopper

If it was in mandarin I could watch it.

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
chwan
anyone watching love rain?~

I am~
I wanted to see how YoonA acts. Watched up to episode 2 only though :c Too much homework bahh.
keemx

I am~
I wanted to see how YoonA acts. Watched up to episode 2 only though :c Too much homework bahh.
i think she's pretty good!
jang geun suk is so awkward though... he will always be taekyung to me :<
it's kinda slow at first but it gets really good!! n___n i can't wait for episode 7 kekeke

3,550 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
chwan
keemx

I am~
it's kinda slow at first but it gets really good!! n___n i can't wait for episode 7 kekeke

Ahh really? I also thought the beginning was slow. Good to know that it gets better!! Can't wait to watch it ^_^
I wasn't too fond of JGS either in this drama, especially his hair D:
Taekyung is him from You're Beautiful right?
keemx
Ahh really? I also thought the beginning was slow. Good to know that it gets better!! Can't wait to watch it ^_^
YEAH his hair makes him ugly
but keep watching.... he turns ******** sexy * A *
and yah it's weird watching him act nice and calm
Youngwonhee Saranghae :: So just finished episode 3 of Stairway to Heaven. I really miss the child actors. They were so good that once they skipped to the future I wanted to stop watching halfway through the episode, but I managed to finish it. Now I'm considering stopping, but I feel like I should give it another few episodes to see what it's like. SPOILER (highlight to see) :: Baaawh, I can't believe Yoo Ri hit Jung Suh with a car!
I watched the entire series of Delightful Girl Choon Hyang. Loved it!

Tipsy Shopper

Water_Crystal
Youngwonhee Saranghae :: So just finished episode 3 of Stairway to Heaven. I really miss the child actors. They were so good that once they skipped to the future I wanted to stop watching halfway through the episode, but I managed to finish it. Now I'm considering stopping, but I feel like I should give it another few episodes to see what it's like. SPOILER (highlight to see) :: Baaawh, I can't believe Yoo Ri hit Jung Suh with a car!

Oh I could believe it!Shes a cutthroat witch!
Aww..but it does get better.Give it a couple more episodes. it will be just as grueling to watch.

BTW JGS is a so adorable.I never knew he was an actor.I found him through music.

2,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
keemx
chwan
keemx

I am~

yeah he was Taekyun. I personally love it!!!!! it's such an adorable show

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces