Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cralala
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Cralala
Finished Baby faced beauty :] it was great and funny.

Now onto Heartstrings C:

Is baby faced beauty worth it?? cuz i had someone tell me it wasnt that good

Well, it's worth watching :/

okiee thank u!
There's a Korean drama that started not long ago: CITY HUNTER
It's an absolutely MUST WATCH! Because it's filled with action and romantic moments. Plus Lee Min Ho (actor of Gu Jun Pyo from BOF) play the main kick butt character! heart

Anxious Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gaian 50
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
Primadonna_B2UTY
Just finished watching Temptation of Wife! it was really good and even if it took a while and some of the characters made you want to slap them xD it was worth it

now,has anyone seen Sungkyunkwan Scandal? If so,was it good?

I have! I loved it! I like the characters, they go together really well and are pretty funny. I love the time period it is set in and the fact that she is risking so much by doing what she is doing but it's actually for something. I like the story that goes along it besides the whole love story. It makes it really interesting.

seems interesting imma go watch it next!!

Yay! When you do, tell me what character you like the most. smile
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
Primadonna_B2UTY
Just finished watching Temptation of Wife! it was really good and even if it took a while and some of the characters made you want to slap them xD it was worth it

I have! I loved it! I like the characters, they go together really well and are pretty funny. I love the time period it is set in and the fact that she is risking so much by doing what she is doing but it's actually for something. I like the story that goes along it besides the whole love story. It makes it really interesting.

Haha of course!!! wait wait! which character do u like the most?? imma look for him/her 3nodding

Anxious Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gaian 50
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
Primadonna_B2UTY

Haha of course!!! wait wait! which character do u like the most?? imma look for him/her 3nodding

I really loved Moon Jae Shin, his nickname is Geol Oh. He is all rugged and tough. I also really liked Goo Yong Ha, nickname Yeorim, as well because he was pretty much a trickster and he is really funny and causes a lot of situations in the show for the main chick.
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
Primadonna_B2UTY

I really loved Moon Jae Shin, his nickname is Geol Oh. He is all rugged and tough. I also really liked Goo Yong Ha, nickname Yeorim, as well because he was pretty much a trickster and he is really funny and causes a lot of situations in the show for the main chick.

Haha sweet stuff! kaay! lol from your description i might just end up likeing the trickster xD I love characters who are funnny!

Anxious Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gaian 50
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX

Haha sweet stuff! kaay! lol from your description i might just end up likeing the trickster xD I love characters who are funnny!

He is. He is pretty and has a cute smile and a cute wink too.
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX

AHHHHH!!! xD now i really gotta see it! i will watch it as soon as i finish heartstrings!

Anxious Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gaian 50
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX

AHHHHH!!! xD now i really gotta see it! i will watch it as soon as i finish heartstrings!

Haha. Okay. smile You will like it, I promise. If not...you have no soul! LOL JK.
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX

Haha. Okay. smile You will like it, I promise. If not...you have no soul! LOL JK.

Lol fine better not break the promise!!!

Anxious Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gaian 50
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX

If you don't like it, you can shoot me!
omgosh, kdramas are my secret indulgence when i don't have school!
this summer, i have already finished 5 dramas, You're Beautiful (3Stars), Dream High (3.5 Stars) and better than i expected, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (4 stars), Best Love (3 stars) I love Yoo In Na, shes so cute, and Lie to me (4.5 Stars) that one kept me interested until the end!

ive also watch Boys before flowers, 5 stars, my first kdrama,
secret garden 5 stars,
and random taiwanese ones and japanese ones too...
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX

Bwahaha xD DEAL! I feel very evill todayy >.>

6,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
I've only ever seen J-dramas. My all time favorites are JIN (season 1 and 2) Absolute Boyfriend, Last Friends and 1 Litre of tears. Man I cried like crazy watching 1 litre and JIN. My idols are Ueto Aya, Aibu Saki and Horikita Maki. They are just so beautiful and talented =) The guys I just go crazy for are Nishikido Ryo, Kimura Takuya and my new favorite Yamamoto Yusuke X3

Anxious Sex Symbol

12,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Gaian 50
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX
Psychotic Habits
xXXMoOnLiGhTXX

Bwahaha xD DEAL! I feel very evill todayy >.>

Aww. I'm not scared. I know I have good taste...I think...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff