Welcome to Gaia! ::

i;m re watching coffee prince because i love it.
I'm watching 'Your Beautiful' andd Nobuta Wo Produce !
And I think the Hana Yori Dango (Japanese verision of boys over flowers) is way better because its the original version. x'D

Greedy Businesswoman

14,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
akioni jae
i;m re watching coffee prince because i love it.

Word. Gong Yoo is totally my boyfriend. Okay, only after Dennis Oh. Whomever comes first...

Greedy Businesswoman

14,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
zOMG_BuNNie

Wow, never really heard of those. I have read Absolute Boyfriend in manga form. It was pretty addicting.

That's promising. I'm waiting for the link to be un-broken on MySoju, but as soon as I read the synopsis (Hm, half naked dude on cover...) I couldn't resist. It almost sounds made for me.
Selina Kyle
zOMG_BuNNie

Wow, never really heard of those. I have read Absolute Boyfriend in manga form. It was pretty addicting.

That's promising. I'm waiting for the link to be un-broken on MySoju, but as soon as I read the synopsis (Hm, half naked dude on cover...) I couldn't resist. It almost sounds made for me.

Lol! I haven't watched it yet either but I am after I figure out this whole 1% of Anything since it's the next drama I'm watching when free.

Greedy Businesswoman

14,350 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 1 Win 50
Chekira
Selina Kyle
zOMG_BuNNie

Lol! I haven't watched it yet either but I am after I figure out this whole 1% of Anything since it's the next drama I'm watching when free.

A popular choice.

Even though it's nice to have the chance to watch a series online at my leisure (or soon enough before forgetting what happened in the last episode) it's tempting to just go crazy overload and start a whole bunch at once.

I think I saw a tv add here for a K-soap subbed in English, but I didn't catch the time or series name. I need to check the network site... I wish I had Arirang here...

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Chekira
Selina Kyle
zOMG_BuNNie

Lol, you still haven't found any videos of 1% of Anything?

Blessed Gaian

Is anybody watching You're beautiful?

I think it's a really good drama & I'm only on the 5th episode. ^ ^
zOMG_BuNNie
Chekira
Selina Kyle
zOMG_BuNNie

Lol, you still haven't found any videos of 1% of Anything?

No gonk
all the links are broken in mysoju and I haven't found one that works on google xp
Selina Kyle
Chekira
Selina Kyle
zOMG_BuNNie

A popular choice.

Even though it's nice to have the chance to watch a series online at my leisure (or soon enough before forgetting what happened in the last episode) it's tempting to just go crazy overload and start a whole bunch at once.

I think I saw a tv add here for a K-soap subbed in English, but I didn't catch the time or series name. I need to check the network site... I wish I had Arirang here...

I know what you mean. I have the bad habit of saying okay after this one I'm done I need to get some work done but right when it finishes I find myself starting another one. xp

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate pirate wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance emo emo
fated to love you, it started with a kiss, momo love, smiling pasta, miss no good
my girl, full house, coffee prince, we got married, princess hours
1 litre of tears, glass slippers, atashinchi no danshi

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

heart

these are my favourites

biggrin

7,775 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
Caramel Bells
fated to love you, it started with a kiss, momo love, smiling pasta, miss no good
my girl, full house, coffee prince, we got married, princess hours
1 litre of tears, glass slippers, atashinchi no danshi

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+

heart

these are my favourites

biggrin

Nice pirate

Aged Sex Symbol

User Image

OMG.

Devil Beside you
Why Why Love
Litre of tears
Liar Game
100 days with mr. arrogant
He was cool
Seducing Mr. Perfect (really recommended!)
Atashinchi No Danshi
Honey and Clover
Koizora!!

heart heart heart

Sparkly Vampire

I think you need to watch Hana Kimi the Taiwanese Version! It's so much better!
Right now I've been watching "One Fine Day" its korean and pretty good but its kind of slow >.<
My favorite is Coffee Prince and Why Why love but I do LOVE Boys over flowers japanese version too!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff