Welcome to Gaia! ::

ASALLAM ALAKUM every one please do not dicriminate, if you are comieing into my forum we are going to talk about peace. I dont want any racism, dicreminations, idiot posts no bumping no stretching etc. You get the point

Getting to the big tiopic, have you ever wondered instead of TRYING to help IRAQ how about withdrawling troops and get some construction workers??? Grab a hammer and just build to you cant no more

please keep in mind that im MUSLIM so that means peace and no racism.

THX
Nope, but I do want to stand against the idiots over there who have taken the Quaran out of context for their own selfishness. Those guys should be nuked, end of story.

And for the mindless masses in America who know nothing about what the war is on, except for what the media tells them. And not because they have the balls to actually join the military.

That's what I want to stand against <nod nod>
well, i wish the country i live in wasn't stupid enough to keep their troops in iraq. i don't see the point, it's just going to make matters worse.
I agree with you. I'm also tired of the media telling false tales to Americans, everytime I see someone on the news talking about
"terrorist" I want to slap the person who is speaking
No matter how you look at it. Pulling out, or staying put, It's going to get FUBARed either way. Keeping a few there is the best thing to do to keep it from crumbling at the moment.
P Lemur
No matter how you look at it. Pulling out, or staying put, It's going to get FUBARed either way. Keeping a few there is the best thing to do to keep it from crumbling at the moment.
What are you saying p lemur that us MUSLIMS are idiots?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff