mysterious... I don't trust them 0.048387096774194 4.8% [ 3 ]
They are so COOL 0.5 50.0% [ 31 ]
I don't know any.. 0.2741935483871 27.4% [ 17 ]
osama.bin.laden. 0.080645161290323 8.1% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Don't be scared!

I'm here to help 3nodding

I am half arabian and I have lived in Saudi Arabia for the most part of my life. If you are interested in this culture and would like for me to answer some questions about the culture, language or anything I'll do my best to give you some insights and more understanding.

Please no spamming or flaming or trolling or whatever else mean posts are called D:/
I can teach you some basic arabic also. whee

Page 7:

Basic words.

Page 9:

Compliments and insults

Please request a lesson you want~

I will give out a free sketch of someones avvie in an arabian nights theme if you make this thread active heart
And for every 10 posts the person who posted will get a gift
biggrin

Gifts:

-Wubblez
-Jesuzfreak

(my drawing tablet is broken at the moment but I should be getting a new one soooon)
Lols. Resorting to bribery should work. =P

Good luck!~ ^-^

Here is an Arabic thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-international/a-thread-on-arabic/t.44231703/

The owner, Kimyanji, is a very accomplished Arabic speaker in my opinion. =)

Dangerous Lunatic

Makes me think of Osama.
I'm half Egyptian (my father's side) and I lived there for a year. I speak Arabic fluently...tis a bit choppy now though because I haven't spoken it for a while. I live in Japan and there are not many Arabs here sweatdrop Except for the guys at the local kebab shop User Image
Last time I went to their shop I spoke to them in Arabic and they were like 'OMG you speak Arabic!!!' but they said that to me in Japanese and I couldn't stop laughing. xd
hmmm...
anyone from the United Arab Emirates?
Arabs, eh? Sadly, never had the pleasure to meet one. I'd like to visit the UAE some time, I hear the cities are extremely beautiful.
The Doomed Account
Arabs, eh? Sadly, never had the pleasure to meet one. I'd like to visit the UAE some time, I hear the cities are extremely beautiful.

yeah. UAE is now a tourist attraction. =)
I'm part Syrian, but most of the people in my family can't speak the language because my great-grandfather basically banned it when they migrated here...he wanted to make sure everyone could speak English so that we could fit in better.

I did study for a while when I was younger, but I kinda lost interest after a while. I didn't have the discipline for self-teaching when I was a kid. rolleyes
I would like to know some things, but it looks like the thread might have died. sad
yep, looks like it.
The thread is not dead!

I'm here ^^ just have been busy with some college projects but I will always answer anyone's questions 4laugh

I'm glad that people are posting. Keep it up and hopefully there will be much to learn heart

erisedym, you should learn some arabic if it's in your heritage. It really is a beautiful language. If you want to PM your name I'll write it for you in arabic calligraphy.

Same for anyone else.

JesuzFreak-
What would you like to know?
An Unknown Kunoichi
Lols. Resorting to bribery should work. =P

Good luck!~ ^-^

Here is an Arabic thread:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-international/a-thread-on-arabic/t.44231703/

The owner, Kimyanji, is a very accomplished Arabic speaker in my opinion. =)

Thank you!

He really is accomplished. My thead will focus more on simple arabic phrases and sayings. Cultural differences, similarities and such.

Also, it's basically just a place for arabic or half-arabs like myself and others who have posted to hang out and for non arabs to learn and have fun 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff