Welcome to Gaia! ::

Offensive Delight

Kinda need to find new irl friends tbh.

I've been depressed as ********. And I have no irl friends for support..

So, anyone?

NOTE; please don't post if you are NOT from South Wales, UK.

Lupine Gatekeeper

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Gaian 50
I know you've said not to post unless I'm from south wales but have you tried the local NHS pal service for people with mental health problems?.

I was referred onto it whilst I wait to see a therapist up here in Leeds. It can help also try going out to bar's, clubs or join a new social club I know it can be hard but unfortunately it's the easiest way to make IRL friends. Best of luck to you.

Offensive Delight

Karastorm
I know you've said not to post unless I'm from south wales but have you tried the local NHS pal service for people with mental health problems?.

I was referred onto it whilst I wait to see a therapist up here in Leeds. It can help also try going out to bar's, clubs or join a new social club I know it can be hard but unfortunately it's the easiest way to make IRL friends. Best of luck to you.

No ID, bar's and clubs are out of question.
Social Clubs, I live in a shitty place full of chavs.

Therapists, useless. Went to see one, said i'd get a "calming music" cd. Never got it. and a letter for a group session. Never got that either.

Lupine Gatekeeper

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Gaian 50
Best option then is troll lonely heart sight's and see if something catches your fancy. I really don't know what else to suggest to you. There is Sane and Samaritans if you really feel low as well as the nhs's 111 service. It's all there to help you on your dark day's. Keep well.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff