Omg you are! Awesome!
How have you been? And how's your sweet girl doing? <3

Partying Prophet

Empty_Memories
Bleikur

Ik ben in Nederland!!! I am learning to speak dutch! 8D
Omg you are! Awesome!

Hey!!! Yes, I am right now, still one more month to be here. I have been great, having dutch leasons to do my exam, a friend of Melvin is my teacher haha, but it's mostly about speaking more than writing.
Emma is growing up so fast! She is doing great <3
How are you???

Blessed Millionaire

Bleikur
Empty_Memories
Bleikur

Ik ben in Nederland!!! I am learning to speak dutch! 8D
Omg you are! Awesome!

Hey!!! Yes, I am right now, still one more month to be here. I have been great, having dutch leasons to do my exam, a friend of Melvin is my teacher haha, but it's mostly about speaking more than writing.
Emma is growing up so fast! She is doing great <3
How are you???
An exam? Woaw, does that mean you want to try and live here instead of you two traveling back and forth?
She's turning 2 this year no? Time flies! I hope her daddy is around for her birthday. <3
I've been good, starting up the second year of college and all that. Though teachers seem to have some issues starting up, the one this morning didn't show up for class. emotion_donotwant We were not amused (class started at 8.45 so everyone was so grumpy haha!).

Partying Prophet

Empty_Memories
An exam? Woaw, does that mean you want to try and live here instead of you two traveling back and forth?
She's turning 2 this year no? Time flies! I hope her daddy is around for her birthday. <3
I've been good, starting up the second year of college and all that. Though teachers seem to have some issues starting up, the one this morning didn't show up for class. emotion_donotwant We were not amused (class started at 8.45 so everyone was so grumpy haha!).

We will settle here for a while if everything goes well and I pass the exam, maybe stay for 3 years or so.

Yes she is! Too fast... but I am proud of her, she is really the perfect girl for us.

That sucks! Cause you wake early and everything to go there and they don't show up!?

Blessed Millionaire

Bleikur

We will settle here for a while if everything goes well and I pass the exam, maybe stay for 3 years or so.

Yes she is! Too fast... but I am proud of her, she is really the perfect girl for us.

That sucks! Cause you wake early and everything to go there and they don't show up!?
Oh that's so great! Finally you don't have to miss each other anymore then. I'm so happy for you ^^
I've seen the pictures of Emma on your profile, she really is an angel, so cute. <3

Yes exactly! And most of us didn't feel like waiting 4 hours until the next class, so we went home. XD

Partying Prophet

Empty_Memories
Oh that's so great! Finally you don't have to miss each other anymore then. I'm so happy for you ^^
I've seen the pictures of Emma on your profile, she really is an angel, so cute. <3

Yes exactly! And most of us didn't feel like waiting 4 hours until the next class, so we went home. XD

I think on october will be the last time we will be away from eachother, I hope we are back before Emma's birthday. Aww thank you!!! I do see her pics and I think OMG she is pretty hahaha, but ofcourse I am the mom.

Hahaha, well you had a good reason to leave.

Blessed Millionaire

Bleikur

I think on october will be the last time we will be away from eachother, I hope we are back before Emma's birthday. Aww thank you!!! I do see her pics and I think OMG she is pretty hahaha, but ofcourse I am the mom.

Hahaha, well you had a good reason to leave.
That's great, that means you'll be separated for less then 2 months before being together for a real long time. You two deserve it. <3

Haha, moms always think their kids are gorgeous, but in your case it's actually true! Her eyes are so beautiful.

Partying Prophet

Empty_Memories

Why thanks, she got the looks from her dad, everyone says how much she looks like him when he was younger, are you on gaia often?

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
wtffffffffffff emotion_0A0 ik ontvang geen bericht meer dat hier iets is gepost!

Shirtless Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Window Shopper 100
mensen ook ik heb gestemd. Het is alweer de tweede keer dat ik stemde :3
Pffffft kreeg vandaag te horen dat ik voor mn tentamen geen studie/vrije week heb D:
Uhuhuhu emo
Het is hier weer eens dood :0

Hurlo allemaal!
Hoe gaat het met jullie? :3

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
p-shdw
Pffffft kreeg vandaag te horen dat ik voor mn tentamen geen studie/vrije week heb D:
Uhuhuhu emo

oh dat hebben wij nooit... surprised

Hilarious Genius

12,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
mja kan beter...

mijn moeder is erg ziek en nu moet ik haar als het ware verzorgen. en aangezien mevrouw vaak commando's en kritiek kan geven ben ik er gauw klaar mee...

MAAR! ik ga wel naar Disneyland Parijs! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces