Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7

That's the one thing my sister doesn't share an interest with me in is musicals. I'd love to go see one but I've never had anyone to go with.

I live in a little place called Fife so there isn't much choice of anything here, haha. I will definitely
try takoyaki, what's the restaurant called? There isn't a wagamama here but I have been once, I think it was in Livingston? I can't remember lol.

Haha I was joking Dundee isn't that great.
Who are you planning to cosplay as this year?
Ah no I didn't. There wasn't much at the convention since it was the first one and I haven't had a chance to go again because of work which is a shame because I'd like to see how it has improved.
i'm glad my family all love musicals~ we go to a lot together. i love musicals in london.

i think i've been to fife maybe. the restaurant i like is called nanakusa (it's on sauchiehall street, waaaay far along like around where the garage is).
i've been to wagamama in livingston too~ and some in london. i live pretty close to livingston.

i'm cosplaying as grell from black butler for one of the days. i didn't decide on anything for the other two days yet. i'll probably just wear lolita for one day since i saw a lot of lolitas around last time.

i'd be scared to go to a convention in scotland in some crazy cosplay because i'd be worried not many people in scotland would cosplay and i'd look dumb. rofl
it looks fun in london though. i saw a lot of cosplayers around central london in random places over the weekend.

Fife is on the other side of the fourth road bridge. I'll have to try and remember that but I have no idea where the garage is rofl

Ah I should have guess that, haha. Seeing as your avi is Grell, right~?
What other anime do you like? It doesn't really have to be anime though, right? I think I've heard of a few people cosplaying as Homestuck characters. Do you know what Homestuck is?

That's why I didn't cosplay in Dundee but there was actually a few cosplayers. There was a lot of lolitas. It does look a lot of fun~
i thought everyone knows the garage, it's famous for being a really lame but popular club, i think. rofl i think it's where all the 18-year-old students in glasgow go a lot ?

i totally forgot my avatar was cosplaying grell when i posted that. xDDD i'm so stupid.
i like a few anime and a bunch of not-that-popular manga. my girlfriend thinks i should cosplay yato from noragami because i pretty much already look like him so i'd have to just buy a similar tracksuit. i can't really afford an expensive costume right now because i'm saving my money for going to japan.
i like homestuck but i haven't been keeping up with it for a while. i saw a ton of homestuck cosplayers in london last time pretty much everywhere.

i like wearing lolita but i don't wear it much around here because i'd probably get beat up. emo

I don't really go to Glasgow that often...I think I've been twice rofl

Haha~ you should get someone to cosplay sebby and go with you wink
Yeah Yato would be easy to cosplay 3nodding and if you are half way there then why not?
You can always get cheap stuff on ebay.
There hasn't been a homestuck update since november last year, I think I spent most of the summer catching up. I wasn't too sure about it to begin with though.

I know what you mean not many people in scotland are open minded towards different things, it's sad really. What's your favourite lolita style? Gothic, Sweet, etc?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7

Yeah Yato would be easy to cosplay 3nodding and if you are half way there then why not?
There hasn't been a homestuck update since november last year, I think I spent most of the summer catching up. I wasn't too sure about it to begin with though.

I know what you mean not many people in scotland are open minded towards different things, it's sad really. What's your favourite lolita style? Gothic, Sweet, etc?
i go to glasgow a lot because my sister lives there so it's easy to go out then stay at her flat for the night~
also i always get the megabus from glasgow to london because it pretty much always has a socket for my phone charger (which is super important and they hardly ever have that when i get the bus from edinburgh).

nobody will go with me. maybe i'll just find random other sebby cosplayers and jump on them. xDD
i've been buying cheap stuff from ebay to modify for my grell cosplay because i don't really have enough free time to completely make a full costume before the con.
i haven't read homestuck since probably sometime last summer. i don't really remember what was happening the last time i read it.

people in london generally don't care so i wear lolita there sometimes. i thought it'd be the same in paris but when i was there before i got some really rude stares from people (i wasn't even wearing a dress or anything, just leather shorts and platform shoes and a ton of makeup and some other stuff). recently though when i was in london i was wearing a dress and i bought something from john lewis and the guy serving me was like "do you dress like that every day" and it seemed pretty rude.
i guess i like sweet lolita but it probably doesn't suit me so i only really have dark colours.
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7

i go to glasgow a lot because my sister lives there so it's easy to go out then stay at her flat for the night~
also i always get the megabus from glasgow to london because it pretty much always has a socket for my phone charger (which is super important and they hardly ever have that when i get the bus from edinburgh).

nobody will go with me. maybe i'll just find random other sebby cosplayers and jump on them. xDD
i've been buying cheap stuff from ebay to modify for my grell cosplay because i don't really have enough free time to completely make a full costume before the con.
i haven't read homestuck since probably sometime last summer. i don't really remember what was happening the last time i read it.

people in london generally don't care so i wear lolita there sometimes. i thought it'd be the same in paris but when i was there before i got some really rude stares from people (i wasn't even wearing a dress or anything, just leather shorts and platform shoes and a ton of makeup and some other stuff). recently though when i was in london i was wearing a dress and i bought something from john lewis and the guy serving me was like "do you dress like that every day" and it seemed pretty rude.
i guess i like sweet lolita but it probably doesn't suit me so i only really have dark colours.

I usually get the bus from edinburgh or depends which is cheaper rofl
Recently though I got the train down because they were doing a train and hotel deal with thomas cook for cheap. The toilets are much better, haha.

Haha~ that would be funny and the sebby cosplayer probably wouldn't even mind either. They probably ship it XDD
Does anybody even know what is happening in homestuck to begin with? It's just so random lol.

People can be so judgmental. Well you can dress how you want when you get to Japan and they probably wont bat an eyelash. I like sweet lolita too~ But I only really dress up for concerts.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
Recently though I got the train down because they were doing a train and hotel deal with thomas cook for cheap. The toilets are much better, haha.

Haha~ that would be funny and the sebby cosplayer probably wouldn't even mind either. They probably ship it XDD
Does anybody even know what is happening in homestuck to begin with? It's just so random lol.

People can be so judgmental. Well you can dress how you want when you get to Japan and they probably wont bat an eyelash. I like sweet lolita too~ But I only really dress up for concerts.
i got the bus from edinburgh a few times before but it ends up costing me more money when i have to pay for one of those phone charger box things when i get to victoria..
i like getting a train better but cheap trains are usually at stupid times so that you arrive in london just in time to have to pay for another night in a hotel.

i hope they ship it.
i guess nobody really knows what happens in homestuck.

people are mean and rude.
i think a lot of people in japan will think it's weird but i guess not so much in the busiest parts of tokyo. i don't know, i haven't been to japan. when i go to interviews for jobs in japan though they always make a point of mentioning at the seminars that japan doesn't really like people who are "different" or individual.
i dress up a lot. it's fun.
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7

i got the bus from edinburgh a few times before but it ends up costing me more money when i have to pay for one of those phone charger box things when i get to victoria..
i like getting a train better but cheap trains are usually at stupid times so that you arrive in london just in time to have to pay for another night in a hotel.

i hope they ship it.
i guess nobody really knows what happens in homestuck.

people are mean and rude.
i think a lot of people in japan will think it's weird but i guess not so much in the busiest parts of tokyo. i don't know, i haven't been to japan. when i go to interviews for jobs in japan though they always make a point of mentioning at the seminars that japan doesn't really like people who are "different" or individual.
i dress up a lot. it's fun.

The weekend break thing with thomas cook is okay the trains are always at early times. Where do you normal book your train tickets? Online?

Oh they will ship it wink haha.
Yup and that is more or less a fact. Hussie probably doesn't know what is happening and he writes it, lol.

I have a friend who is Japanese and he told me the same thing. He told me I shouldn't go to Japan on my own because if I got lost or whatever no Japanese person would help me emotion_8c
I hope that's not 100% true though....I guess it's the same for every country though, there is always gonna be people like that.
I would like to dress up more but I don't really get the chance.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
The weekend break thing with thomas cook is okay the trains are always at early times. Where do you normal book your train tickets? Online?

Oh they will ship it wink haha.
Yup and that is more or less a fact. Hussie probably doesn't know what is happening and he writes it, lol.

I have a friend who is Japanese and he told me the same thing. He told me I shouldn't go to Japan on my own because if I got lost or whatever no Japanese person would help me emotion_8c
I hope that's not 100% true though....I guess it's the same for every country though, there is always gonna be people like that.
I would like to dress up more but I don't really get the chance.
i can't really always go away at weekends because i have a part-time job on saturdays and i've pretty much used up all my days off for the year already..
i usually just look for train tickets on the trainline online.

i ship it. (but mostly i'm crackshipping random characters that don't even know each other xDD)

i'm sure there are always people who would help someone everywhere.

i want to dress up more too but i'm wearing stupid uniforms for work most of the time because i work 6 days a week. emo
Pugnacious Banana
i can't really always go away at weekends because i have a part-time job on saturdays and i've pretty much used up all my days off for the year already..

i ship it. (but mostly i'm crackshipping random characters that don't even know each other xDD)

i want to dress up more too but i'm wearing stupid uniforms for work most of the time because i work 6 days a week. emo

I use to work 6 days week but I thought nah. I ended up spending more money getting to work than earning any. What is it you do?

I ship it too~
But then I have a lot of ships, haha. Who are your crackships?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana

I use to work 6 days week but I thought nah. I ended up spending more money getting to work than earning any. What is it you do?

I ship it too~
But then I have a lot of ships, haha. Who are your crackships?
i work monday-friday (or sunday + tuesday-friday, i alternate sundays/mondays) in an office and saturday in a shop. and for free on gaia in evenings, yay.
my main job is a less-than-10-minutes drive (or a 30 minute walk since i'm going to have to start walking there when i get rid of my car next month) and my saturday job is a 15-minute walk from my house so i don't spend a lot of money on getting to work.
it's just depressing to think about how much tax i pay. emo

my black butler ships are grell/alois and grell/druitt. emotion_dowant

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
well it looks like I was able to help people meet with this thread cat_redface

btw I love Black Butler. my shippings from there are definitely Sebastian x Ciel, and Grell x Undertaker
Pugnacious Banana
i work monday-friday (or sunday + tuesday-friday, i alternate sundays/mondays) in an office and saturday in a shop. and for free on gaia in evenings, yay.
my main job is a less-than-10-minutes drive (or a 30 minute walk since i'm going to have to start walking there when i get rid of my car next month) and my saturday job is a 15-minute walk from my house so i don't spend a lot of money on getting to work.

What a busy person you. Aren't you exhausted? I don't think I could work three jobs. How long do you spend on gaia?
My work was 30 minutes drive from me. Some days I would work 12 days straight and that was exhausting, especially when you are on your feet all day and don't get a break.

Grell/Alois oh I ship it~
Grell/Undertaker~ I have to many ships.
AkitaWolvesbane

btw I love Black Butler. my shippings from there are definitely Sebastian x Ciel, and Grell x Undertaker

Sorry to use up your thread.
Oh I ship them too~
I have too many, haha! XDD

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
MidnightWish7
AkitaWolvesbane

Oh I ship them too~

its alright. it got me an achievement.

lol I have so many ships too.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana

What a busy person you. Aren't you exhausted? I don't think I could work three jobs. How long do you spend on gaia?
My work was 30 minutes drive from me. Some days I would work 12 days straight and that was exhausting, especially when you are on your feet all day and don't get a break.

i'm busy so much emo
i'm exhausted all the time every day. because i wake up early and don't sleep enough, probably.
i spend hours on gaia but i only really work for maybe 30 minutes a day.

i'm glad someone else likes grell/alois
have you seen the newer version of the second musical?
i like grell/undertaker too but it's less crack xD

i pretty much like grell with everyone.

i feel bad about taking over the thread now emo
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana

i'm busy so much emo
i'm exhausted all the time every day. because i wake up early and don't sleep enough, probably.
i spend hours on gaia but i only really work for maybe 30 minutes a day.

i'm glad someone else likes grell/alois
have you seen the newer version of the second musical?
i like grell/undertaker too but it's less crack xD

i pretty much like grell with everyone.

i feel bad about taking over the thread now emo

What do you do on your day off?
How many hours a day do you work? D:
I've just recently got back into gaia, I'm getting addicted again lol. Do you just like check out the forums on gaia?

Grell and Alois are both absolutely nuts rofl they just have to be shipped.
There is newer version? No I haven't seen it. I love the actor that plays Grell, he is just perfection. I wasn't too sure about Sebby to begin with but now I love him haha~ emotion_kirakira
Grell/Undertaker is just a whole lot of crazy~ rofl

Me too....
AkitaWolvesbane
MidnightWish7
AkitaWolvesbane

Oh I ship them too~

its alright. it got me an achievement.

lol I have so many ships too.

I feel bad for taking over though.
So you are going to Dundee to study? What are you studying?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff