• Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
people are always like SCOTLAND IS SO BEAUTIFUL. SCOTLAND HAS SO MUCH HISTORY.
and i'm just over here getting the bus to london every other week like
"but all my favourite musicians never come to scotland emotion_8c "

I understand your pain!
It's always London my favourite musicians go. I hate having to get the megabus but it's the cheapest way to travel down there...and don't get me started on the toilet on the bus, boke!!

Oh yeah I'm from bonnie wee Scotland too XD
yeah i spend a lot of time on the megabus emo i used the toilet one time and have avoided it ever since

The first time I got on the megabus I thought it would be a great idea to sit close to the toilet.....worst mistake ever...>w<
What musicians do you normal travel down to see?
rofl it smells so bad. i usually sit upstairs if it's the double decker bus.
i go see mostly j-rock/visual kei artists~
who do you go to see?

I know! Every time someone opens the door..... emotion_puke
Me too~
Who have you seen?
in london i've seen miyavi four times, ancafe twice, vamps twice, versailles, lm.c, deathgaze, maximum the hormone and hotei tomoyasu
i think sweatdrop
i'm going this month to see kyary pamyu pamyu
in other places i saw the gazette in paris and i'm going to see kamijo in paris and mejibray, jupiter, deathgaze, nocturnal bloodlust, lin, black gene for the next scene and hollowgram (so far, still adding to the list xD) in tokyo. and yohio in gothenburg if he counts
i love this stuff so much 4laugh
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
yeah i spend a lot of time on the megabus emo i used the toilet one time and have avoided it ever since

The first time I got on the megabus I thought it would be a great idea to sit close to the toilet.....worst mistake ever...>w<
who do you go to see?

Me too~
Who have you seen?
in london i've seen miyavi four times, ancafe twice, vamps twice, versailles, lm.c, deathgaze, maximum the hormone and hotei tomoyasu
i think sweatdrop
in other places i saw the gazette in paris and i'm going to see kamijo in paris and mejibray, jupiter, deathgaze, nocturnal bloodlust, lin, black gene for the next scene and hollowgram (so far, still adding to the list xD) in tokyo. and yohio in gothenburg if he counts

Aw lucky I've always just gone to London.
I've seen Miyavi three times, MUCC, Girugamesh, Dir en Grey, Versailles and Big Bang....although they are Korean...
I wanted to go see Gackt but I missed him, the tickets sold out fast crying the same with L'Arc-en-Ciel. I missed a lot of other bands too because I couldn't get the time off work crying
I'm hoping to add to the list though.
I'm gutted I missed Miyavi this year though I bet he was amazing.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana

who do you go to see?

Me too~
Who have you seen?
i think sweatdrop

I've seen Miyavi three times, MUCC, Girugamesh, Dir en Grey, Versailles and Big Bang....although they are Korean...
I wanted to go see Gackt but I missed him, the tickets sold out fast crying the same with L'Arc-en-Ciel. I missed a lot of other bands too because I couldn't get the time off work crying
cool~~
i also wanted to go to the l'arc en ciel show but by the time i figured out if i could afford it and get the time off work it was sold out.
i kind of wanted to see big bang too but i couldn't afford it or get the day off work at the time.

miyavi is always amazing~ i was at the meet and greet with him and i nearly died from being nervous. emotion_0A0

i want to add a lot of stuff to my list while i'm in japan because there are good shows on pretty much every night in tokyo while i'm there. @__@ i just need to afford everything and plan to go to concerts on days when i'm not doing other exciting fun japan stuff.
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
who do you go to see?

Me too~
Who have you seen?
i think sweatdrop

cool~~
i also wanted to go to the l'arc en ciel show but by the time i figured out if i could afford it and get the time off work it was sold out.
i kind of wanted to see big bang too but i couldn't afford it or get the day off work at the time.

miyavi is always amazing~ i was at the meet and greet with him and i nearly died from being nervous. emotion_0A0

i want to add a lot of stuff to my list while i'm in japan because there are good shows on pretty much every night in tokyo while i'm there. @__@ i just need to afford everything and plan to go to concerts on days when i'm not doing other exciting fun japan stuff.

Big Bang were amazing~ Worth every penny.
Haha aw lucky I would love to meet Miyavi I bet he was really nice.

How long will you be in Japan for?
I would love to go to Japan, it would defiantly be an experience of a life time. Harajuku is on my list of places to go when and if I go to Japan. I would love to visit some shrines as well. You'll have to let me know how your time in Japan goes 4laugh

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
who do you go to see?

Me too~
Who have you seen?
i think sweatdrop

cool~~

I would love to go to Japan, it would defiantly be an experience of a life time. Harajuku is on my list of places to go when and if I go to Japan. I would love to visit some shrines as well. You'll have to let me know how your time in Japan goes 4laugh
miyavi was nice~ i also went to the meet and greet with vamps at their most recent london show but they were kind of scary. rofl

maybe i can see big bang someday.

i'll be in japan for 18 days. there are sooooo many things i want to do so i need to plan every day really well.
i'm going alone though so at least i don't need to account for anything other people want to do that i'm less interested in.
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
i think sweatdrop

cool~~

miyavi was nice~ i also went to the meet and greet with vamps at their most recent london show but they were kind of scary. rofl

maybe i can see big bang someday.

i'll be in japan for 18 days. there are sooooo many things i want to do so i need to plan every day really well.
i'm going alone though so at least i don't need to account for anything other people want to do that i'm less interested in.

Haha! Really? They do seem a wee bit intimidating.

When are you going?
Alone?! You're brave, haha. I don't think I could travel that far on my own. Aren't you scared to go on your own?
What's on your list to do?
I wanna experience an anime convention in Japan. That would be amazing~

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7

When are you going?
Alone?! You're brave, haha. I don't think I could travel that far on my own. Aren't you scared to go on your own?
yeah~
i felt like hyde wouldn't let go of my hand for a long time and he was staring creepily wearing red contact lenses. rofl

i'm leaving here on june 2~ i'm excited to go there on my own and relax at a hotel for so long without anyone bothering me. i always go to london on my own and it's nice when i stay at a hotel (and in paris). i'm always more excited than scared when i do things on my own. i'll make sure i have maps though because my japanese isn't super good and that's kind of scary.
so far i want to go to as many visual kei shows and in store events as possible, buy a bunch of music-related stuff, go to all the cool clothes shops and buy stuff, spend 2 days at disneyland, visit mount fuji and tokyo sky tree and eat a lot of everything~ i don't know exactly what else yet because i haven't done much planning so far. for the past year i've been applying for jobs as an english teacher in japan and didn't get any further than interviews yet so maybe i can visit some schools or something so i have something to put on my CV that shows i'm serious.
it'd be cool to go to an anime convention in japan~ the only convention i've been to was london mcm expo last year.
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7

When are you going?
yeah~
i felt like hyde wouldn't let go of my hand for a long time and he was staring creepily wearing red contact lenses. rofl

i'm leaving here on june 2~ i'm excited to go there on my own and relax at a hotel for so long without anyone bothering me. i always go to london on my own and it's nice when i stay at a hotel (and in paris). i'm always more excited than scared when i do things on my own. i'll make sure i have maps though because my japanese isn't super good and that's kind of scary.
so far i want to go to as many visual kei shows and in store events as possible, buy a bunch of music-related stuff, go to all the cool clothes shops and buy stuff, spend 2 days at disneyland, visit mount fuji and tokyo sky tree and eat a lot of everything~ i don't know exactly what else yet because i haven't done much planning so far. for the past year i've been applying for jobs as an english teacher in japan and didn't get any further than interviews yet so maybe i can visit some schools or something so i have something to put on my CV that shows i'm serious.
it'd be cool to go to an anime convention in japan~ the only convention i've been to was london mcm expo last year.

Haha~ If I was to shake Hyde's hand I think I would be the one not to let go.

I always go with my sister but I end up in the hotel on my own because she shares a room with her boyfriend. I don't mind being in the hotel on my own it's just the traveling on my own I'm not so keen on. My Japanese isn't super great either.....you are really brave going it alone. It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun. I love Japanese food and it sucks there isn't much choice of it in Scotland. I would be trying everything haha~
Ah it's really hard to get a decent job anywhere now a days. That's a good idea, good luck and I hope you have a good trip 3nodding

I've never been to any big conventions...the only one I've been to is D-con in Dundee, haha sweatdrop

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7

When are you going?
yeah~

I always go with my sister but I end up in the hotel on my own because she shares a room with her boyfriend. I don't mind being in the hotel on my own it's just the traveling on my own I'm not so keen on. My Japanese isn't super great either.....you are really brave going it alone. It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun. I love Japanese food and it sucks there isn't much choice of it in Scotland. I would be trying everything haha~
Ah it's really hard to get a decent job anywhere now a days. That's a good idea, good luck and I hope you have a good trip 3nodding

I've never been to any big conventions...the only one I've been to is D-con in Dundee, haha sweatdrop
i was trying to let go of his hand because i was scared of taking up too much time. rofl

i've been to london with my sister a few times but i don't like it so much because she complains about walking too much and usually ends up dragging me to restaurants i can't really afford to eat at so i spend too much money.
also she never goes to concerts with me.

travelling alone is okay. usually i get the overnight bus to/from london so i'm just trying to sleep all the way there/back. i hope my flight to tokyo goes okay and i don't get stuck sitting next to someone disgusting and/or annoying.
i love japanese food~ i go to as many japanese restaurants as i can find around here and sometimes in london. there should be more in scotland. i'm always sad 90% of places i've been to don't have takoyaki because it's my favourite. emotion_8c

i'm working hard to find a job. i have an interview tomorrow and another one in a few weeks. i applied to the JET programme and they interviewed me and i was really hopeful but they rejected me. emo i'll apply again this year if i don't get a job by then.

i don't know if i've ever even been to dundee. rofl
i'm going to london mcm expo again in may~
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7

When are you going?
yeah~

i was trying to let go of his hand because i was scared of taking up too much time. rofl

i've been to london with my sister a few times but i don't like it so much because she complains about walking too much and usually ends up dragging me to restaurants i can't really afford to eat at so i spend too much money.
also she never goes to concerts with me.

travelling alone is okay. usually i get the overnight bus to/from london so i'm just trying to sleep all the way there/back. i hope my flight to tokyo goes okay and i don't get stuck sitting next to someone disgusting and/or annoying.
i love japanese food~ i go to as many japanese restaurants as i can find around here and sometimes in london. there should be more in scotland. i'm always sad 90% of places i've been to don't have takoyaki because it's my favourite. emotion_8c

i'm working hard to find a job. i have an interview tomorrow and another one in a few weeks. i applied to the JET programme and they interviewed me and i was really hopeful but they rejected me. emo i'll apply again this year if i don't get a job by then.

i don't know if i've ever even been to dundee. rofl
i'm going to london mcm expo again in may~

I'm lucky my sister has the same interests as me. We almost always end up in a restaurant in China Town or a Japanese place else where. We ate in a dim sum restaurant last time, it was so good and was really cheap too.

Haha~ That's one of the reason I'm not so sure about traveling alone. It's fine if it's a short journey but a long one where they will be sitting next to me the whole trip....no.
I agree~! I have never tried takoyaki but I really want to. There is a Japanese/Thai restaurant I go to quite often in St.Andrews but there isn't a large number of dishes to choose from. They serve ramen and yakisoba which I love.

Good luck with your interview whee
Hopefully it will work out for you this year.

Oh Dundee is a magical place rofl
Are you cosplaying?

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
I'm lucky my sister has the same interests as me. We almost always end up in a restaurant in China Town or a Japanese place else where. We ate in a dim sum restaurant last time, it was so good and was really cheap too.

Haha~ That's one of the reason I'm not so sure about traveling alone. It's fine if it's a short journey but a long one where they will be sitting next to me the whole trip....no.
I agree~! I have never tried takoyaki but I really want to. There is a Japanese/Thai restaurant I go to quite often in St.Andrews but there isn't a large number of dishes to choose from. They serve ramen and yakisoba which I love.

Are you cosplaying?
my sister isn't really into many things i like sad we both like japanese food and indian food and going to musicals, i guess. last time we were in london together we went to the harry potter studio tour, which was pretty cool~ and we saw the musical the book of mormon.

i don't like strangers sitting next to me but it's not so bad if you're just trying to sleep.

you should try takoyaki~ do you live in more northern scotland? i live central kind of between edinburgh and glasgow but closer to edinburgh. there's a good japanese restaurant i like in glasgow that has takoyaki and a lot of other good stuff on their menu.
do you have wagamama near you? (not 100% japanese food but it's still good.)

what kind of stuff is good in dundee?
i'm hoping to cosplay for mcm expo this time since i didn't the last time (last time was really last-minute. i had a job interview on the saturday which was like "if we like you enough we'll invite you back on sunday" so i planned to be in london in case they invited me back but then they didn't invite me back so i went to the con instead on the sunday).
did you cosplay at the one in dundee?
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7

Are you cosplaying?
my sister isn't really into many things i like sad we both like japanese food and indian food and going to musicals, i guess. last time we were in london together we went to the harry potter studio tour, which was pretty cool~ and we saw the musical the book of mormon.

i don't like strangers sitting next to me but it's not so bad if you're just trying to sleep.

you should try takoyaki~ do you live in more northern scotland? i live central kind of between edinburgh and glasgow but closer to edinburgh. there's a good japanese restaurant i like in glasgow that has takoyaki and a lot of other good stuff on their menu.
do you have wagamama near you? (not 100% japanese food but it's still good.)

what kind of stuff is good in dundee?
i'm hoping to cosplay for mcm expo this time since i didn't the last time (last time was really last-minute. i had a job interview on the saturday which was like "if we like you enough we'll invite you back on sunday" so i planned to be in london in case they invited me back but then they didn't invite me back so i went to the con instead on the sunday).
did you cosplay at the one in dundee?

That's the one thing my sister doesn't share an interest with me in is musicals. I'd love to go see one but I've never had anyone to go with.

I live in a little place called Fife so there isn't much choice of anything here, haha. I will definitely
try takoyaki, what's the restaurant called? There isn't a wagamama here but I have been once, I think it was in Livingston? I can't remember lol.

Haha I was joking Dundee isn't that great.
Who are you planning to cosplay as this year?
Ah no I didn't. There wasn't much at the convention since it was the first one and I haven't had a chance to go again because of work which is a shame because I'd like to see how it has improved.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7

That's the one thing my sister doesn't share an interest with me in is musicals. I'd love to go see one but I've never had anyone to go with.

I live in a little place called Fife so there isn't much choice of anything here, haha. I will definitely
try takoyaki, what's the restaurant called? There isn't a wagamama here but I have been once, I think it was in Livingston? I can't remember lol.

Ah no I didn't. There wasn't much at the convention since it was the first one and I haven't had a chance to go again because of work which is a shame because I'd like to see how it has improved.
i'm glad my family all love musicals~ we go to a lot together. i love musicals in london.

i think i've been to fife maybe. the restaurant i like is called nanakusa (it's on sauchiehall street, waaaay far along like around where the garage is).
i've been to wagamama in livingston too~ and some in london. i live pretty close to livingston.

i'm cosplaying as grell from black butler for one of the days. i didn't decide on anything for the other two days yet. i'll probably just wear lolita for one day since i saw a lot of lolitas around last time.

i'd be scared to go to a convention in scotland in some crazy cosplay because i'd be worried not many people in scotland would cosplay and i'd look dumb. rofl
it looks fun in london though. i saw a lot of cosplayers around central london in random places over the weekend.
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7

i'm glad my family all love musicals~ we go to a lot together. i love musicals in london.

i think i've been to fife maybe. the restaurant i like is called nanakusa (it's on sauchiehall street, waaaay far along like around where the garage is).
i've been to wagamama in livingston too~ and some in london. i live pretty close to livingston.

i'm cosplaying as grell from black butler for one of the days. i didn't decide on anything for the other two days yet. i'll probably just wear lolita for one day since i saw a lot of lolitas around last time.

i'd be scared to go to a convention in scotland in some crazy cosplay because i'd be worried not many people in scotland would cosplay and i'd look dumb. rofl
it looks fun in london though. i saw a lot of cosplayers around central london in random places over the weekend.

Fife is on the other side of the fourth road bridge. I'll have to try and remember that but I have no idea where the garage is rofl

Ah I should have guess that, haha. Seeing as your avi is Grell, right~?
What other anime do you like? It doesn't really have to be anime though, right? I think I've heard of a few people cosplaying as Homestuck characters. Do you know what Homestuck is?

That's why I didn't cosplay in Dundee but there was actually a few cosplayers. There was a lot of lolitas. It does look a lot of fun~

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
MidnightWish7
Pugnacious Banana
MidnightWish7

Fife is on the other side of the fourth road bridge. I'll have to try and remember that but I have no idea where the garage is rofl

Ah I should have guess that, haha. Seeing as your avi is Grell, right~?
What other anime do you like? It doesn't really have to be anime though, right? I think I've heard of a few people cosplaying as Homestuck characters. Do you know what Homestuck is?

That's why I didn't cosplay in Dundee but there was actually a few cosplayers. There was a lot of lolitas. It does look a lot of fun~
i thought everyone knows the garage, it's famous for being a really lame but popular club, i think. rofl i think it's where all the 18-year-old students in glasgow go a lot ?

i totally forgot my avatar was cosplaying grell when i posted that. xDDD i'm so stupid.
i like a few anime and a bunch of not-that-popular manga. my girlfriend thinks i should cosplay yato from noragami because i pretty much already look like him so i'd have to just buy a similar tracksuit. i can't really afford an expensive costume right now because i'm saving my money for going to japan.
i like homestuck but i haven't been keeping up with it for a while. i saw a ton of homestuck cosplayers in london last time pretty much everywhere.

i like wearing lolita but i don't wear it much around here because i'd probably get beat up. emo

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff