Welcome to Gaia! ::

You were lucky then. I have no idea, sorry, I've never heard of that school. May I ask, what is ADHD?
1st point: Different I mean by how I look and dress. Teachers give me an odd view
but as soon as they spend oh 2 mins in a convo they relise im a truley nice person.

2nd. I understand how hard it is for your friend with asburges.
I have dyslexia, dyspraxia, ADHD, Borderline personality disorders and a
bodydismorphic dysorder. I have been bullied for each of these, my inteligence,
the way i dress and my natural hair color. Though I have to admit without
the last one I wouldnt have found out how much I love dying my hair.
ADHD is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
Actually has some of the same symptoms as Aspergers & Autism and things.
Oh I understand. I do not see why people would be so grudging about the way you dress, and by Disorders. I've been bullied in the past, mainly for my looks but they've improved through the years. I swear I had ugly duckling syndrome.
ritalin SUCKS
sorry that was random but needed. mrgreen

I find it funny, when I was little i was told I was gorgeus. Even so much my parents put me into modeling. Though it was short lived due to my disorders.

But now i feel so ugly. I feel fake now because i dont know who I would
be without, the hair dye, makeup and clothes.
Well, I'm slowly coming off the meds. Been taking them for 9 years now, and, I need to come off them soon, but, going cold turkey is not an option. Oh, btw, I'm 22, just to give some idea of the scope of these things.
And, I've found that having ADHD can be a hindrance in terms of finding work. Especially as every job I've ever had I have excelled at, working extremely hard and usually managing to perform better than my colleagues... blaugh
ive been on medication for ADHD since I was 9.
And anti-depressents since I was 11.

Im 14 now so 5 years worth of meds for me.
I have natural beauty so I've been told, I don't need make-up. I know what you mean. I am 18 years old, I did take pills for depression but I've stopped by my own free will, due to thinking they make me worse. That is good then. Bless you.
Wow!
My little bro is 15 and he's been on meds longer than me. 9.5 years for him I think.

So, I know what it's like with ADHD. Yeah, it is difficult, especially when people can't understand that you are just another person, and, it doesn't matter that you've got a few problems. Given time, I'm sure they will have problems of their own too.
And, even though you are taking meds, you need to find ways of coping with the symptoms of ADHD, as, eventually, they will have to take you off the meds too, albeit a long time away. They have to, as, what you are on now is meds for the child phase of the nervous system, which lasts until your mid 20's, by when it should be fully mature, and, they child meds will no longer work as well if at all.
Ahh its quite funny when I dont take my ritalin, I become destructive.

I remember I was on holiday a few weeks ago and it literaly completely slipped my mind. All was not good to our cabin room afterwoulds.
Oh dear. Im here by the way.
Ah, my humblest apologies, ma'am. I had temporarily forgotten your presence in this here forum.
Woohoo. Mancunian here.
D; Waa, and I created the topic, we were talking first. Hey Roxas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas