Welcome to Gaia! ::

Super Senshi

Seltene
Utopia
Seltene

Oooh, what kind of books do you personally like to read?

I like (urban) fantasy - Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Ilona Andrews, Jim Butcher... sometimes chick-lit, like Sophie Kinsellabut I also read a lot of children's books, because that's the department I'm responsible for. Kerstin Gier's "Ruby Red" and its sequels is great. But I also read almost every other kind of fiction once in a while, so I can recommend something to customers. Oh, Harry Potter is also one of my all-time favourites. Und du?

Oh those are interesting choices. I love Harry Potter also! That is my childhood right there lol I love classics, like Jane Austen books for example. I mostly enjoy historical books I guess you can call them. Not mostly documentaries but stories that are made up taking place during that time (war,1800's, pirates,etc) Idk what you would place that under as XD

Oh, I also like Jane Austen - just reread "Pride and Predjeduice". Have you watched "Lost in Austen", zufällig? It's not for Austen purists, but I thought it was great fun smile .
And yes, I'd say historicals sounds right. In my store, "historische Romane" got their own section - they're quite popular.

Noob

Noob

Utopia
Seltene
Utopia
Seltene

Oooh, what kind of books do you personally like to read?

I like (urban) fantasy - Terry Pratchett, Neil Gaiman, Ilona Andrews, Jim Butcher... sometimes chick-lit, like Sophie Kinsellabut I also read a lot of children's books, because that's the department I'm responsible for. Kerstin Gier's "Ruby Red" and its sequels is great. But I also read almost every other kind of fiction once in a while, so I can recommend something to customers. Oh, Harry Potter is also one of my all-time favourites. Und du?

Oh those are interesting choices. I love Harry Potter also! That is my childhood right there lol I love classics, like Jane Austen books for example. I mostly enjoy historical books I guess you can call them. Not mostly documentaries but stories that are made up taking place during that time (war,1800's, pirates,etc) Idk what you would place that under as XD

Oh, I also like Jane Austen - just reread "Pride and Predjeduice". Have you watched "Lost in Austen", zufällig? It's not for Austen purists, but I thought it was great fun smile .
And yes, I'd say historicals sounds right. In my store, "historische Romane" got their own section - they're quite popular.

It's such an amazing book! No I haven't seen "Lost in Austen" I sha'll now! Oh thats so great, I need to go to the library soon and pick out a few books. Sorry that it's been a long time, I've been on and off on Gaia. So busy now with school and such.

Dapper Bloodsucker

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
Only by blood. My parents are each half, soo what does that make me? x3

I have similar aspirations to you. I would love to learn German, but so far I only know enough to get me in trouble. xD

Good luck with your efforts to learn and travel. :3

Noob

Virtual Vigilante
Only by blood. My parents are each half, soo what does that make me? x3

I have similar aspirations to you. I would love to learn German, but so far I only know enough to get me in trouble. xD

Good luck with your efforts to learn and travel. :3

Thank you! Same to you. We should learn together then lol I need to learn some slang and profanities also rofl

Super Senshi

Seltene
It's such an amazing book! No I haven't seen "Lost in Austen" I sha'll now! Oh thats so great, I need to go to the library soon and pick out a few books. Sorry that it's been a long time, I've been on and off on Gaia. So busy now with school and such.

When you saw it, please tell me what you thought of it smile .
And no problem, I sometimes spend month away from Gaia, too. I won't be much online the next one and a half week, the boyfriend and I will be visiting his parents over Easter.

Noob

Utopia
Seltene

When you saw it, please tell me what you thought of it smile .
And no problem, I sometimes spend month away from Gaia, too. I won't be much online the next one and a half week, the boyfriend and I will be visiting his parents over Easter.

Will do! Oh ok, enjoy your time with your boyfriend and his parents! Happy Easter!

Noob

Utopia

I've seen it! It was quite funny. I was disappointed that there was only one season, they should do one for all the completed novels whee Over my break I've been watching so many historical drama films. I've seen Tess of the D'urbervilles, it's really good, made me cry. Have you heard of it?

Super Senshi

Seltene
Utopia

I've seen it! It was quite funny. I was disappointed that there was only one season, they should do one for all the completed novels whee Over my break I've been watching so many historical drama films. I've seen Tess of the D'urbervilles, it's really good, made me cry. Have you heard of it?

I know of the novel (but I didn't read it), but I didn't know it was made into a series. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a sucker for happy endings, so it's probably not for me ^^.

Handsome Wench

OMG AUHSTBLVWEUBHFUI GERMANS TALK TO ME TALK TO ME. I NEED TO LEARN/RELEARN EVERYTHING.

Noob

Utopia
Seltene
Utopia

I know of the novel (but I didn't read it), but I didn't know it was made into a series. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a sucker for happy endings, so it's probably not for me ^^.

Well now you know lol Yes! I was hoping for a happy ending, I assumed there was going to be one but nope. The series are great! Short too, one season with only 4 episodes (1 hour each) Worth the watch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games