Did you help?

Yesh! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Maybe 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Nope 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
Pony! 0.14285714285714 14.3% [ 1 ]
YAY A POLL! 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Greedy Smoker

Well I'm pretty fluent when I speak (87% of the time). I can read Hiragana and Katakana,but the thing thats really confusing is how do you reconize the kanji character and know what word it is?
>_< I'd really enjoy if anyone responds to this.
Thanks x3
Memorization?
I imagine certain basic characters you could be imaginative with to remember, but constant application after learning is the only thing I know of to sustain an expanding vocabulary in general.

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Well, it's much easier for me to read a kanji character when it's part of a word, like "taberu." I also have come to recognize the numerical kanji and basic wording like sakura, ame, and namae. I can also recognize names like Yamamoto or Tanaka.

These are a list of kanji that I've memorized:

日曜日
月曜日
火曜日
水曜日
木曜日
金曜日
土曜日
一月
二月
三月
四月
五月
六月
七月
八月
九月
十月
十一月
十二月
食べる
飲む
起きる
行く
映画
音楽

今日
東京
京都
図書館
学校
大学
学生

名前

元気
Fakin Pop
Memorization?
This, and exposure. Read a lot. Look up characters you don't know. Keep reading.

I've recently noticed myself correctly guessing from context and okurigana the readings of kanji I've never even seen before. With sufficient practice, anyone should be able to.
I suppose it depends on what sentance it's in?
Or I guess memorisation. But with the kanji 雅 There's the different ways of reading it, and also if you put it with 雅子 (the name) it can say Masako or Noriko. But you can't really tell unles you ask (But it's normally Masako)
I dunno~ sweatdrop

I've gotten good with all the different readings of 日

Greedy Smoker

Well.I'll keep practicing on them. razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items