Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Bonjour! Well to start off I just wanted a little help on trying to pronounce a few sentences. We have a big oral presentation next week and I wanted to do at least a good job at it. I've tried using translators but its just so hard trying to hear the words properly and slowly. So does anyone of you would kindly help me? yum_puddi

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Bump? crying

Fatcat

Flariett
Bonjour! Well to start off I just wanted a little help on trying to pronounce a few sentences. We have a big oral presentation next week and I wanted to do at least a good job at it. I've tried using translators but its just so hard trying to hear the words properly and slowly. So does anyone of you would kindly help me? yum_puddi

I would, I hope it's not too late emo

Sorry, I check the GI Like once in a week xd
But yeah, I'm a fluent french-canadian, SO I might be helpful c`:

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
SunlightYellowOverdrive
Flariett

You are never late emotion_awesome we have French every week so I struggle everytime rofl
Please halp me emotion_kirakira and omg where in Canada? My dad lives in Canada 3nodding

Fatcat

Flariett
SunlightYellowOverdrive
Flariett

You are never late emotion_awesome we have French every week so I struggle everytime rofl
Please halp me emotion_kirakira and omg where in Canada? My dad lives in Canada 3nodding

Quebec c:

And if you have a Kik you should pm it to me :3

(At the job rn xD)

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
SunlightYellowOverdrive
Flariett
SunlightYellowOverdrive
Flariett

Quebec c:

And if you have a Kik you should pm it to me :3

(At the job rn xD)

Oh cool yum_puddi well I used to have one and now I don't remember gonk oh! I guess I'll just have to see you when you get home then 3nodding it's 2 am for me right now so I need to go to bed XD let me know when you're not busy anymore emotion_awesome

Lonely Smoker

12,025 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
There are ALOT of rude Quebecois.. If they know you can only speak English, they'd keep on speaking French although they can understand you.. Not really hating but you know... I mean like Quebec is a beautiful place! neutral emotion_c8 emotion_awesome

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
Aphyllum
There are ALOT of rude Quebecois.. If they know you can only speak English, they'd keep on speaking French although they can understand you.. Not really hating but you know... I mean like Quebec is a beautiful place! neutral emotion_c8 emotion_awesome

Oh wow that sucks. Lol well luckily I found a nice one sweatdrop I did heard some are kinda racist.... rofl

Demonic Phantom

My great great grandfather was French.
            Does that count? My mother is also pretty fluent in French.

Liberal Trash

8,550 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm cajun. lol

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
SunlightYellowOverdrive
Flariett

Hey for some reason my computer stopped working :c

Fatcat

Flariett
SunlightYellowOverdrive
Flariett

sad

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
SunlightYellowOverdrive
Flariett
SunlightYellowOverdrive
Flariett

sad

It's working now emotion_kirakira emotion_awesome do you have work on Sundays too?

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
nirvagina
I'm cajun. lol

Oh wow that is so cool! I have never heard of that before 3nodding

Beloved Seeker

10,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
French Pizza
            My great great grandfather was French.
            Does that count? My mother is also pretty fluent in French.

Are you also fluent in French? 3nodding I wish your mom could help me lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces