Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does everyone think american's are dumb, lazy, and fat? Cause I want to know what people around the world think about different stereotypes.

Morrigan Skylar's Husband

Married Vet

26,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
rainpath
Does everyone think american's are dumb, lazy, and fat? Cause I want to know what people around the world think about different stereotypes.

Yep, sounds about right, mrgreen
Draco Lionheart
rainpath

And where are you from??

Married Vet

26,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
rainpath
Draco Lionheart
rainpath

And where are you from??

the U.S.A

Married Vet

26,100 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Draco Lionheart
rainpath
Draco Lionheart
rainpath

And where are you from??

the U.S.A

Okay. How do you view people from the west coast, midwest, and east coast?

Lonely Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
americans are good persons.... sometimes like everybody around the world...

Desirable Fatcat

5,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Stereotypes are dumb but what's even dumber are the people that believe them. No one should generalize a whole group of people expecially because they haven't met them all. The us is a big place filled with many people from all around the world, we come in all different shapes, colours, and sizes. : D

Tipsy Raider

I'm an Aussie and I just traveled the USA.
The general stereotype for Americans is far from what actually is. I found Americans were generally good people. There were some ******** that tried to rip us off but you get that everywhere you travel.

7,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
i might be dumb but im not lazy or fat
Most Americans are ignorant ********. Point blank.
Btw I'm from Canada rolleyes

Wheezing Fatcat

I do believe that the majority of people who believe Americans to be fat, lazy and stupid are those who have never actually been to the States and who watch a lot of American Pie and Jersey Shore.

As for lazy in particular, I just spent half a year living in South America, and the nation I was in had at least twice the holidays that we get at home in the US. They only had classes four days a week, too. Lazy Americans? Not North Americans, that's for sure.

4,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
I'm American and really it's... It's something..

We're saints, yet sometimes harbor the seven deadly sins... Lol, we're pretty much a trolling country....
Dumb: I don't think all Americans are dumb, but it's true that compared to most other Western countries, American education standards are pretty low.

Lazy: Not at all. Americans work more hours per capita than any other Western country, if I recall correctly. I generally think they are hard-working and determined.

Fat: Not every American is fat, but it's true that generally, America has more obesity than other nations.

Sex Symbol

7,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Abou which of the Americas are you talking? North? South? Central? Carribbean?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff