Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold!

YES!!! 1 100.0% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Invisible Exhibitionist

I have a question for you lovelies heart
I'm working on a little project, a game, and I don't think I can manage without your help 4laugh (I just started learning Spanish ) sweatdrop

My problem is your Old Spanish/Old Castilian language that goes as far as 1200 ( at least )
My project revolves around the early XVI c. ( 1520 - 1530 to be precise ), was Old Castilian still commonly used then ?

If you know any curses and aggressive phrases that would fit the early XVI c. ( like "b!tch, Get him/her, I'll skin you alive etc. " wink and would be kind enough to share your knowledge I'd be very grateful! heart heart

Any help is greatly appreciated! 3nodding

Toxic Gaian

This guys might be able to hlep you but, you will have to wait since its, like 4-5 am in Spain.
Kreus Attore
t3h marth

Invisible Exhibitionist

Jim Westo
This guys might be able to hlep you but, you will have to wait since its, like 4-5 am in Spain.
Kreus Attore
t3h marth

Yeah, it's 4 am here too. I just had a late night epiphany to ask around here.

Invisible Exhibitionist

Invisible Exhibitionist

Invisible Exhibitionist

Invisible Exhibitionist

Freya Feren
heart

Hello there

i really have no idea but i would like to help you.

for reference i recommend you to watch these videos:

La Inquisición Española

Inquisición - Película Completa - Castellano

las torturas de la inquisicion (español españa) parte 1

or if you prefer watch it in english

MARK OF THE DEVIL (1970) movie trailer

the inquisition may not be relevant to your project but i thought you could find some expressions,curses and some of aggressive phrases you're looking for. hope it helps xd

Invisible Exhibitionist

Yemkov
Freya Feren
heart

Hello there

i really have no idea but i would like to help you.

for reference i recommend you to watch these videos:

La Inquisición Española

Inquisición - Película Completa - Castellano

las torturas de la inquisicion (español españa) parte 1

or if you prefer watch it in english

MARK OF THE DEVIL (1970) movie trailer

the inquisition may not be relevant to your project but i thought you could find some expressions,curses and some of aggressive phrases you're looking for. hope it helps xd

Thanks ! This will be a good start heart

Invisible Exhibitionist

Invisible Exhibitionist

Invisible Exhibitionist

Friendly Smoker

Freya Feren
heart

Ehm, I know many curses and stuff, but I'm not sure if they'll be useful for that time xD

I guess if you're talking about Spain, you could use the word "Gilipollas", that's like saying 4sshole or jerk, that's a common word over there, also "Capullo", that's like saying dumbass, or "Cabrón", that's also a despective word..

To say something agressive like you just did could be "¡Atrapadlo!" (get him!), "¡Te arrancaré la piel!" (I'll skin you alive), "¡Disparadles!" (Shoot them!) .. I really don't know what else to help you with, I guess if you think about some sentences I could just translate them to you, trying to put some old castillan accent.

If it helps here's also this article xD http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_profanity

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff