Welcome to Gaia! ::

hey all africans are invited to share a little about their world including you come and tell us what you want us to know about your continent and country
Well i am from Ghana the land of gold so it used to be called Goldcoast well if you should write to me you might be lucky to get some gold.
hey guess this is now my own forum heart
im from america though but im african-american xd
ripplestars
Well i am from Ghana the land of gold so it used to be called Goldcoast well if you should write to me you might be lucky to get some gold.

Always find that funny, here in Australia we have a whole place called the 'Gold Coast'.

Fashionable Survivor

6,500 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm Ghanaian
But Born and Raised in Canada .... xp
I always get where is Ghana or you mean Guyana
and the real stupid questions about how people live there
and do I speak African ... silly people
starbunnie
I'm Ghanaian

Africans speak over 200 languages, and you name the one i dont think exists.
Unless you mean Afrikkan >_>
I love Africa, i really do. Especially the French speaking africa, like Tunisia or Madagascar ^^
I also would love to visit and possibly live in Republic of South Africa one day.

I say South Africa because i think learning those African languages like Zulu and Swahili are kind of hard, and since i already speak 3 languages, there isnt much space left XD

900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I'm Nigerian.
I wasn't born there but I can understand it pretty well.
We speak Yoruba.
I'm not from Africa, but I'd like to visit the countries there someday. I bet there's yummy food.
I'm not from Africa, but I'd like to visit the countries there someday. I bet there's yummy food.

Well even with currently food problems i think i still get the best food i can get here in Africa so feel free to come and join me.What will be your definition of yummy food though.
I'm Ghanaian
The Curse

Starbunnie what do you mean by all this i am wondering if you are a Ghanaian or are you talking about a different country.
hm...well the I've only been to Egypt and It was SOOOOO HOT!!!

I had fun though but I want to visit the safari next time.
ya Africa is not soo hot depending on where you go and the season you meet so look out for that on your next visit to any Africa country if you want to avoid it sweatdrop
I'm from Egypt ..
I've never traveled outside Egypt , but I'd like to visit South Africa , Cameroun & Kenya ..
^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces